Second Line'n in the Superdome: The 2016 New Orleans Saints offseason thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
It is better to sip Louisiana gumbo :wow: than what the funboys of ATL like yourself usually sip. :scusthov:

:usure: And I suppose the Failcons represent the pinnacle of success in NFL history?
:mjlol: at this comment coming from the fan of a team who recently experienced back-to-back winning seasons for the first time in their franchise history :dead:

We already had "our year" during the Payton-Brees era: 2009 :blessed:

:sas1: When will your squad have "their year"? :sas2:

Breh this is a support thread for YOUR team :dwillhuh: Y'all goin QB or DE or WR or LB? Where do we begin to sort thru this mess? :lupe:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Awww look at lil brother still looking for attention. :mjlol:

What 3-0 team fans worried about an 0-3 team? :dame:

Don't see Bengals making thread about the Ravens? :mjpls:

Dont see Packers making thread about the Bears? :mjpls:

No matter how you sliced it, Falc*nts fans stay jealous of Big Brother from the N.O. :wow:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Awww look at lil brother still looking for attention. :mjlol:

What 3-0 team fans worried about an 0-3 team? :dame:

Don't see Bengals making thread about the Ravens? :mjpls:

Dont see Packers making thread about the Bears? :mjpls:

No matter how you sliced it, Falc*nts fans stay jealous of Big Brother from the N.O. :wow:

So you goin offense or defense with ya first pick? I know we've beefed before but I'm trying to help breh. I know this been a tough weekend for you but think of the positives breh :blessed:

Uhhh...Drew might come back, that's kind of a positive :yeshrug:

Uhhh y'all are familiar with being 0-3, so y'all are comfortable with this level of WOAT :manny:

:mjlol: fukk it, it's all bad I can't even lie no more

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
So you goin offense or defense with ya first pick? I know we've beefed before but I'm trying to help breh. I know this been a tough weekend for you but think of the positives breh :blessed:

Uhhh...Drew might come back, that's kind of a positive :yeshrug:

Uhhh y'all are familiar with being 0-3, so y'all are comfortable with this level of WOAT :manny:

:mjlol: fukk it, it's all bad I can't even lie no more

Its okay, breh. I know you trying hard to get our attention. If you eating your Wheaties, say your prayers, and continue admiring the Saints. Someday, we might stop acknowledging yall as little brother.

Now run along little brother.

200.gif

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
*mental neg to @AVXL*

200.gif

We still gettin' a W off ya'll, this year

Can't wait until Indy beats the shyt out of these clowns later on this year.
Payback for that 2012 62-7 running up the score fest coming. :ufdup:
On everything; my mom literally asked if the NFL were gonna let the Colts play the rest of the season (or sumthing like that) while we were watching the game :deadmanny: and she was dead serious

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
On everything; my mom literally asked if the NFL were gonna let the Colts play the rest of the season (or sumthing like that) while we were watching the game :deadmanny: and she was dead serious

On everything I saw the falloff coming and don't even consider the Saints a real team anymore.
Back to the paper bags for y'all.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
On everything I saw the falloff coming and don't even consider the Saints a real team anymore.
Back to the paper bags for y'all.

:ufdup: Worry about Luck's constant turnovers, their fukkery defense, not being able to defeat the :beli: and Brady-led Patriots, and wanting to fire Chuck Pagano, Pep Hamilton, and Ryan Grigson, and keep yourself out of Saints-Falcons rivalry matters.

:usure: And it was 2011, not 2012. If you want to make a point, :ufdup: make sure you get your facts straight.