Sebastian Telfair Goes Off On NBA Players Saying It’s Not About “Winning The Finals, It’s About Building Wealth”

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
NFL owners make money through power over local government and land grabs.

Sport is a vehicle.

Sayung that, no one loses money in American pro sports because of the cartel scheme called revenue sharing.

Don't forget forcing local government to help pay for a stadium/arena or they threaten to bolt out of town :dead:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
You’re being misled by this.

What profit do you need to generate on a yearly basis when your the value of your actual investment is increasing exponentially??
I’m not being misled, you just like to read what you want to reply to.

And any investment comes with risk, other than that the players (or you) can reinvest their salaries in things that double in value over a decade :yeshrug:

Daps
Y’all shouldn’t underestimate people, really he could have some deep shyt to say for real, just cause he may be a failure in your eyes as an athlete he still can provide clarity and wisdom on some things
He’s a failure of a person not a failure of an athlete :mjlol:

dude had a decade long career despite that he out here committing crimes getting thrown in jail. Hes a dumbass

I’m not surprised to see some people like “give him a chance”… that’s because a bunch of yall stay saying stupid shyt yourselves thinking you spitting wisdom when it’s just bullshyt :russ:

Last edited:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
He’s a failure of a person not a failure of an athlete :mjlol:

He’s not even a failure of an athlete dude had a decade long career despite that he out here committing crimes getting thrown in jail. Hes a dumbass

I’m not surprised to see some people like “give him a chance”… that’s because a bunch of yall stay stupid shyt yourselves thinking you spitting wisdom when it’s just bullshyt :russ:
Ok, I still don’t underestimate people

Especially former nba player speaking on nba shyt

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
He’s talking to a known culture vulture
That loves getting nikkas to jam themselves up on camera :skip:
Then hes sounding like a coli militant in front of this Russian cracker:skip:
What I woulda did ass nikka while wearing a Louis Vuitton Fleece :skip:
This really the hill you want to die on :Kd:
Idiots just like to argue