Sean “Puffy” Combs back on the Summer Jam Screen - Update: 3rd accuser has stepped forward

rico_85

All Star
Daps
A tape proves sex happened. It doesn't mean rape happened. Come on, breh

But if it was me, id whip that tape out so quick and show it in court. "your honor, my heart goes out to true victims of rape. But let me ask you your honor, do rape victims throw it back? I point you to exhibit a of the alleged victim receiving back shots. as you see your honor, the alleged victim yells out in ecstacy and then commences to throwing it back. The defense rests :unimpressed: "

Judge: Counselor, did you say “throw it back” in your defense? :gucci:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This the second accuser, she was in “straight from the soul” video with puff.. she’s in the scene with him in the car

IMG-1106.png

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
What examples? :skip:

The network he wanted more money from?
Yeah.

How dare this black man attack white peoples just because they ain’t giving him the bread he thinks he deserves. He only attacked because the whites weren’t cashing him out. A real black man just attacks random whites instead of the ones he actually has had involvement with.

:unimpressed:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Yeah.

How dare this black man attack white peoples just because they ain’t giving him the bread he thinks he deserves. He only attacked because the whites weren’t cashing him out. A real black man just attacks random whites instead of the ones he actually has had involvement with.

Yeah makes sense to attack random Black men like he always does instead of attacking random cacs huh?

Ain't that right? :sas1:

Tough nikka bully when it's regarding nikkas but cry baby that let crackas rob him! :sas2:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
@Squirrel from Meteor Man a 3rd one g

Aaron Hall greasy looking ass is mentioned in the article

Might gotta update ya thread title.

Oh shyt lol....

Being associated with that nikka in this type of case is no good...

If Puff fights, they might have so many people ready to add depth to the stories, he basically gonna have to admit to SOMETHING

But if he settles again, bytches gonna come out the woodwork lol...