Sean Combs (Diddy) Arrested

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This shyt is a slippery slope, and if I`m able to bring up shyt like this I can only imagine with a multi million dollar defense team can come up with.
Thing is, they wont use this on regular dudes unless youre on some To Catch A Predator shyt. Its really a trap for rich guys flying women out.

Thats like 60% of pro athletes right now….

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Like what? This ain't a gang case there's no murders.

Here's the deal basically Puffy is an abusive drug addicted Freaky ass nikka who has been beating and cheating on women his whole life Everyone in the industry knows his get down and he's only in Jail now because Cassie sued him and the cops read the case and even though Cassie never said Rape it was clear that it was non consensual so the feds went to Cassie and others and said Would you be willing to testify to this in court? When they sad Yes They raided Puff's cribs and found the evidence.

That Tape where be beat the shyt out of Cassie was someone who was blackmailing Puffy They took money to look the other way and kept the tape so that they could keep extorting him. The wild thing is that the Hotel itself doesn't exist under that name any more and it was Puff's preferred hotel in LA at no time did the Hotel refuse Puff's business.

Over and Over people have covered for Puffy's actions and none of these people are indicted.

The other wild thing is that Lil Rod had the most explosive allegations to incude murder
Lil Rod’s case was mostly hearsay though outside of him witnessing sexual acts he wasn’t even forced into participating in.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That’s the thing - whether the participants were willing is irrelevant. Did you have prostitutes fly across state lines for the purpose of participating in prostitution at your party? That’s sex trafficking. Everyone involved could have been willing. Doesn’t matter.
Why doesn't it matter? Why is that illegal? Hoes openly advertise as being "passport ready" and saying "Fly me to you"

So if Puff did like Future did and had a bytch fly herself to him and he told her he'd reinburse her * but he didn't* he fukked her and left her at the hotel with nothing that's legal but Puff flying hoes in on his dime and having wild sex is illegal/

Does that sound weird to you especially in this modern 304 culture?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Lil Rod’s case was mostly hearsay though outside of him witnessing sexual acts he wasn’t even forced into participating in.
Correct and that's why they didn't even bother to investigate his horseshyt case. nikka claimed that Puff told him he pinned the shooting on Shyne and his son alledgely clapped someone at a party and somehow got the police to cover it up/

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
they really gotta update the Mann act cause flying women around to hang out can’t be the only indicator of interstate prostitution.

This is getting out of hand. Flights are cheap, and the world is on your phone...
When they got big fish, they got the fixings ready.
I think somebody pushed the domino and Cassie was to publicly let him know what was about to crack.

Whoever coordinated with the feds had a plan ready from losin' Russell.
Ain't no way Diddy saw what happened to Russell, knew his dirt and thought stayin' in the States this long was a good move.
Diddy been through too many close ones which make me think he got sloppy.

Cochran dead... Diddy really got nowhere to go.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Damn you're stupid. That's not what sex trafficking is & to make it worse you're engaging a conversation with a Indian troll:snoop::dead:
I’m not indian you goofy bytch.

I bet you can’t explain what sex trafficking is, though.

This isnt women being tied up in shipping containers

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
The charges just dont make sense to me. Thats why I always hate these RICO charges.

Just indict the guy for the direct violations, not this weird mastermind conspiracy shyt.
They throwing shyt at the wall hop8ng something sticks.. unfortunately dumb nikkas think being charged or accused of something is the same as being convicted

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Thing is, they wont use this on regular dudes unless youre on some To Catch A Predator shyt. Its really a trap for rich guys flying women out.

Thats like 60% of pro athletes right now….

it's ultimately if someone can't make money off of you then they pull the plug.