Sean Combs (Diddy) Arrested

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
who ain't in handcuffs but did the freakoffs.

Cassie described it as non consensual yet none of those gay Prositutues are being charged with rape.

They're gonna say I buttfukked her then made her choke on my dikk But I'm a victim too.
This is where I see the agenda lowkey.

They said he was threatening to withhold financial support :mjlol: and remove opportunities :dahell:

Fam, is this shyt illegal or not to have orgies with consenting people? Like WTF is going on right now? :gucci:

Just charge the dude with violent acts or keep it moving. This emotional shyt is where I raise an eye brow.

Where’s the agency from these participants? Where’s the prostitutes? Where’s the sex workers?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
That nikka Pre Prison nightmares
are about to be lit!!!

6zfRhJk.png

Sup Puff? You promised to look out for ma duke.

IZjMaQZ.png

Big! i'm sorry man......i'm sorry!!

KOxilV1.png

welcome home bytch.....you and dre bytches
and that nikka snoop aint loyal.

OArk23C.png

Dont kill me man!!! dont kill me!!!!

FaqDiWS.png

IZjMaQZ.png

what's wrong with white fingernails????!!!

CSvz5l8.png

IZjMaQZ.png

Them Mutha fukkas aint clean.....THEY AINT CLEAN!!!

DEpbsvA.png

Every step you take......every move you make.

xBH50vl.png

e6a2g0k.png

gkrNW0g.png

dWvVip8.gif

I'm here for it!!!!

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You see it. At the end of the day they're saying that he pressed some hoes out and acted super wierd.

I mean you can technically say he's guilty of that and leave it there. But to make this clown the hip Hop Boogie man They said the had Biggie Pac and Kim Porter clapped. The Kim Porter thing was weird because she died on pnemonia And her sons still hang with Puffy

I can't see Al B. Sure's son rolling with Puff if he really believed that Puff whacked his moms.

In the Dawn Richard suit she claims that not only was she pressed out but she went back to record with seveal times and at some point the nikka Puff whipped Cassie's ass In front of Neyo and Usher and some other people and no one did anything nor did she say anything UNTIL SHE DROPPED HER LAWSUIT

Mark Curry got super comfortable talking about popping bottles in the club with Puff and not saying anything when women drank the drugged bottles until he realized that HE WAS COMMITTING THE SAME CRIMES Then he said it was at the club so did the Club know about the Bottles? Curry acted like it wasn't no thang.

My point is there's were a bunch of people who were around and said nothing and did nothing. Just like with R. Kelly and Cosby and Weinstein " everybody knew" but when the cases come down everyone acts like they were Bennett and not in it.

Jay was around Kellz and Diddy why ain't he saying nothing. Dame accuses Jay of snaking him everyday but not a peep about any of this stuff.

If it was drugs or the Mafia they would indict everyone that ever said hello to him but in sex cases at parties only he gets the handcuffs.

I'll bet like the other cases no celebrities will take the stand to snitch. It's a 50.50 chance Cassie will take the stand.

They all want in this dirty music industry.
someone’s gotta have the courage to change or update these laws.

At some point they’re making it illegal to have orgies :dead:

Fam, where’s EVERYONE else? What Diddy fukking himself? :laff:

Fred G. Sanford

two across the lips
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
That nikka Pre Prison nightmare
are about to be lit!!!

6zfRhJk.png

Sup Puff? You promised to look out for ma duke.

IZjMaQZ.png

Big! i'm sorry man......i'm sorry!!

KOxilV1.png

welcome home bytch.....you and dre bytches
and that nikka snoop aint loyal.

OArk23C.png

Dont kill me man!!! dont kill me!!!!

FaqDiWS.png

IZjMaQZ.png

what's wrong with white fingernails????!!!

CSvz5l8.png

IZjMaQZ.png

Them Mutha fukkas aint clean.....THEY AINT CLEAN!!!

DEpbsvA.png

Every step you take......every move you make.

xBH50vl.png

e6a2g0k.png

gkrNW0g.png

dWvVip8.gif

I'm here for it!!!!

UKVu0t8.gif
:dahell:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is where I see the agenda lowkey.

They said he was threatening to withhold financial support :mjlol: and remove opportunities :dahell:

Fam, is this shyt illegal or not to have orgies with consenting people? Like WTF is going on right now? :gucci:

Just charge the dude with violent acts or keep it moving. This emotional shyt is where I raise an eye brow.

Where’s the agency from these participants? Where’s the prostitutes? Where’s the sex workers?
Dafne Joy is in the indictment as a co conspirator but they also call her a sex worker.

In Cassie's suit she said that Diddy "forced her" to contact the Men for the freakoffs

If that's what he did that's a crime but damn Cassie stayed.

She said that one time she was beaten So she went to her mother's house documented the Injuries THEN WENT BACK TO PUFF

Like you said where's the agency?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That's wild. So homie made a crimnal conspiracy With Himself
These Rico laws are too broad. Thug is about get get off because even though like 12 nikkas snitched on him they can't prove that he gave the orders.

shyt is like indicting a city Block.
I’m saying. I’m texting all my friends who are female lawyers and we’re kinda all confused by some of this shyt

Yes, he was abusive and violent…but shaming him sexually is some foul shyt. The guy was sexually liberal and now thats being used against him? :gucci:

Bruh FOH :mjlol:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Word we got Black Men being tortured and that's ok on here?

fukk Diddy he deserves Jail but this is random Black Men in dungeons who would celebrate that?

Frankly I don't even like the Black MAGA in the cotton fields either.

Y'all wild with the Black Male misandry looks like some lipstick alley divestor bullshyt.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Imma edit that. There were rumors around the time Harlem World dropped. Kinda irresponsible of me.
I heard baby Stase got Molested back in the day too but it's too vague to put that on Mase's jacket and he was caught with Trannies in the car.

It's just like Camron where he had a line saying that he fukked his aunt maybe it was true and maybe it was just a weird line,

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dafne Joy is in the indictment as a co conspirator but they also call her a sex worker.

In Cassie's suit she said that Diddy "forced her" to contact the Men for the freakoffs

If that's what he did that's a crime but damn Cassie stayed.

She said that one time she was beaten So she went to her mother's house documented the Injuries THEN WENT BACK TO PUFF

Like you said where's the agency?

Thats what I’m saying. Diddy’s one of his jump offs GINA HUYNH has an only fans but no one is indicting her :dead:

70968cd3ad9a4f889e453822ef05d794_md.jpg

15f1b81808624cd78cb61fbd092794dc_xl.jpg

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I’m saying. I’m texting all my friends who are female lawyers and we’re kinda all confused by some of this shyt

Yes, he was abusive and violent…but shaming him sexually is some foul shyt. The guy was sexually liberal and now thats being used against him? :gucci:

Bruh FOH :mjlol:
The singer Danny Boy said Mary J. Bilge fukked him when he was 15, That story came and went,

Aria Giovanni did get fack canceled for fukking a UA dude but again swept under the rug.

All these white teachers are getting slaps on the wrist for doing the same thing.