200w.gif

I found footage from his resignation meeting:

KrQeWQ.gif

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
That’s all you took from this indictment? The urge to defend public figures that wouldn’t piss on the person defending them if they were on fire and would do those things to their loved ones in half a second is a fascinating psychological phenomenon to me.
im not defending anything...
I was a Pac Stan as a kid so I have no emotional attachment to Diddy.

But so far I havent seen anything other than sex trafficking...
I dont believe the gov has a moral high ground

lets stop acting like EVERYBODY in NYC didnt already know what he was up to

If this is an open secret w/ Diddy you gotta understand he wasnt the only one doing it in the industry

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
so basically they got him for flying prostitutes around!? :mjlol:

Puff is no doubt a scumbag but its low key scary how once they decide you deserve to be locked up they can find any reason to do it
You see it. At the end of the day they're saying that he pressed some hoes out and acted super wierd.

I mean you can technically say he's guilty of that and leave it there. But to make this clown the hip Hop Boogie man They said the had Biggie Pac and Kim Porter clapped. The Kim Porter thing was weird because she died on pnemonia And her sons still hang with Puffy

I can't see Al B. Sure's son rolling with Puff if he really believed that Puff whacked his moms.

In the Dawn Richard suit she claims that not only was she pressed out but she went back to record with seveal times and at some point the nikka Puff whipped Cassie's ass In front of Neyo and Usher and some other people and no one did anything nor did she say anything UNTIL SHE DROPPED HER LAWSUIT

Mark Curry got super comfortable talking about popping bottles in the club with Puff and not saying anything when women drank the drugged bottles until he realized that HE WAS COMMITTING THE SAME CRIMES Then he said it was at the club so did the Club know about the Bottles? Curry acted like it wasn't no thang.

My point is there's were a bunch of people who were around and said nothing and did nothing. Just like with R. Kelly and Cosby and Weinstein " everybody knew" but when the cases come down everyone acts like they were Bennett and not in it.

Jay was around Kellz and Diddy why ain't he saying nothing. Dame accuses Jay of snaking him everyday but not a peep about any of this stuff.

If it was drugs or the Mafia they would indict everyone that ever said hello to him but in sex cases at parties only he gets the handcuffs.

I'll bet like the other cases no celebrities will take the stand to snitch. It's a 50.50 chance Cassie will take the stand.

They all want in this dirty music industry.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It's called "sex trafficking across state lines" (Fed charges) when they want to get you
When they don't want to get you, it's "flying thots out for a weekend"
All in the game.
Literally this.

But there's consequencs for hoes now.

Just like only idiots literally give hoes "backstage passes" to random groupies and now Chris does the paid Meet and Greets.

The hoes with FMTY in their twitter handles are gonna have to buy their own tickets.
IG changed the game the Tether wench on the Pop The Balloon show is looking at 16 Years because she lied on the dude that She contacted through IG

That's what nikkas is gonna do like Camron said like a bunch of pictures then wait for her to DM you save every text andMake the bytch pay for her own flight.

Kodak Black had a bytch fly out she tried to put him on blast that nikka didn't even buy her a chicken sandwitch from Popeye's

That's how nikkas are moving from now on.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nah the story is a little bit more involved than that. He is also accused of sex trafficking children. Also catch this little blurb from the Huffpost article:

"...The music mogul “engaged in a persistent and pervasive pattern of abuse toward women and other individuals,” according to an indictment unsealed Tuesday... ." So he was on some R. Kelly shyt and even freakier shyt than that.

What they mean is Diddy probably promised to put them on in exchange for a few freak offs

Not saying it was right but again you got to look at the parents at some point.

In the one case that we know about a 17 year old girl was introduced to him at the club by a local unamed goon.

You think the Goon never fukked her? Anyway Diddy flew her to New York for a couple of days. Again foul as hell but she felt comfortable enough to fly out? Her momma ain't look for her?

She kept the evidence for years

She said Harve Pierre fukked too why ain't he in handcuffs too? Even if he's snitching they gonna let a nikka go who committed the same exact crime?