Sean Combs (Diddy) Arrested

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I can’t wait for the next mase and cam podcast… and I don’t even listen to it… mase :salute: hated puff before it was cool

I'm sorry but mase is a corny scammer his damn self. I know he hate puff, but no way he don't have his own skeletons.

Him and Hollywood better hope puff don't Executive Produce some lies cuz Puff seems petty af. He ain't going down by himself.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Foxy is basically in a situation where Aaliyah would be had she lived: She’d have to answer of all of the stuff she was around.

Foxy was there when Eric Von Zip allegedly handed the gun to Keefe D’s people for the Pac murder.

Foxy was around Hov underaged allegedly.

She’s a key figure in all this shyt and she admitted to some of it...

I know yall don’t think this shyt is over….cause its not…and 50 knows it...

Like…I didn’t even realize this scene in Belly was about Jay-z and Foxy:

:francis: :huhldup:

:russ: Oh… They are coming for that Camel fakkit next

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Is he eating a cheeseburger and fries with a vending machine Sunkist right now, brehs? :lupe:
But who is he
Writing explicit sexual raps for minors to recite :huhldup:
This is in the era of the movie Kids. Did some of y'all not live in the 80s and 90s where they showed teens having a sex life in movies and TV?

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
Pardon a sex trafficker and woman beater brehs

the sex trafficking charges are bs…unless they got proof of him dealing w minors then that’s another story

literally all these celebs pay bytches to fukk and fly them In from across the globe…

Real sex trafficking is right next to pedos in my book…should be headshot status…calling diddy a sex trafficker minimizes what that term means

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
I wish i kept receipts when i said once he paid cassie he should have left the country, gave his kids a few million each and enjoy life away from America but some dumb ass posters talking about hes ok, it’s just a civil case, he not going to jail..

But now puffy is

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
If Keefie D is right then Puff technically ain't guilty per se. He said that Diddy put a mill on Pac's head but baby Lane clipped Pac because he randomly saw him after getting stomped out.

Keefie said Puff never gave him the money so although technically it's conspiracy at the end of the day it can't be proven and basically Keefie admitted that they clapped Pac for other reasons.
I think with the Pac murder, Puffy was probably drunk/high and saying "I'm putting a million on they(Suge,Pac) heads." Well Orlando gets his ass beat and they go looking for Pac and Suge. They realize that they can not only get revenge for Baby Lane but also get paid. Puffy probably didn't think it was actually going to happen and tries to play it off that he wasn't serious and doesn't want to pay but the South Side wasn't playing and want their money for the "hit." .

I don't think there's enough hard evidence to tie Puffy to the Pac murder.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I'm sorry but mase is a corny scammer his damn self. I know he hate puff, but no way he don't have his own skeletons.

Him and Hollywood better hope puff don't Executive Produce some lies cuz Puff seems petty af. He ain't going down by himself.
nikkas be in glass houses talking shyt. Puff deserve everything he about to get, but Mase got some skeletons out there too.

Last edited: