Seal (Musician): Heidi Klumm cheated with the help while we were together in marriage

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
When they split up their seven year marriage in January, the world was shocked.

Heidi Klum and Seal by all accounts appeared happy, renewing their wedding vows every year and putting on plenty of red-carpet PDA's.

But now the Kiss From A Rose singer has sensationally revealed that the 39-year-old German supermodel was having an affair with her bodyguard BEFORE the couple broke up.

The 49-year-old made the claims last night to TMZ, after pictures emerged this week of his estranged wife cavorting on the beach with her bodyguard.
Seal told TMZ that the former Victoria's Secret Angel was having an affair with the security guard before they separated earlier this year.
When initially asked what he thought about his former wife moving on with the heavy tattooed man, Seal said: Whilst I didn't expect anything better from him, I would of thought that Heidi would have shown a little more class and at least waited until we separated first before deciding to fornicate with the help.

Read more: Seal claims that Heidi Klum began an affair with her bodyguard BEFORE they separated earlier this year | Mail Online

heidi-klum-seal.jpg

seal.jpg

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
That's an ugly ass nikka no homo

yeah but if i was a betting man id say without a doubt he has a huge african ding a ling from generations of tribal stretching and a stroke better than Phil Mickelson going for birdie and she was probably into those type of things....thats what i assume from the outside looking in :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah but if i was a betting man id say without a doubt he has a huge african ding a ling from generations of tribal stretching and a stroke better than Phil Mickelson going for birdie and she was probably into those type of things....thats what i assume from the outside looking in :manny:

well if all that was true....something was missing cuz she left his black ass for a white dude :to: