Sea of Thieves XB1 [Rare] - Meach handing out free fades, enter with caution

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where the Twitch stats? @Grand c00nde:mjlol:

Sea of thieves (the trash game nobody cares about) more popular than God of War( the amazing GOAT game) with gamers around the world.

I need y'all to make sense of this? What the fukk is going on????:jbhmm:

How in the fukk is this game more popular than God Of War? :russ:

Oh and btw that next multiplayer behemoth Sea of Thieves currently has 1.4k viewers on twitch. :mjlol:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The Arcadium has been great the last couple weeks without the lame nikkas and their console war trolling.

I guess the lame nikkas are back from vacation.:mjlol:

@Kamikaze Revy I love your trolling, you should shed the shyness and join some Xbox parties.

I mean, after you beat spiderman:hubie:
Most games I been playing online have been co-op. (Ghost recon, destiny 2, the division, Diablo 3). Other than that it’s just single player games for the most part. What’s poppin on xb1 these days?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Most games I been playing online have been co-op. (Ghost recon, destiny 2, the division, Diablo 3). Other than that it’s just single player games for the most part. What’s poppin on xb1 these days?
The new Pubg update out of game preview, we could get down on that Ghost Recon ghost mode, Siege season, as well as any of the other multiplayer games.

You knew that already, though.

I'll invite you to the parties...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
That's the only appropriate time to stan :ufdup:
Ya'll are out here stanning on your own time :scust:
A boss is always on his own time :hhh:
How in the fukk is this game more popular than God Of War? :russ:

Oh and btw that next multiplayer behemoth Sea of Thieves currently has 1.4k viewers on twitch. :mjlol:
Some people watch twitch streams, others play the games. Being popular on twitch doesn't equal fun to play. Its just a fanboy stat :ld:
You legit know nothing about twitch tv do you? :russ:
You don't know much about gaming outside of Sony exclusives do you :stopitslime:
The new Pubg update out of game preview, we could get down on that Ghost Recon ghost mode, Siege season, as well as any of the other multiplayer games.

You knew that already, though.

I'll invite you to the parties...
Y'all magic Johnson Jr nikkaz need to just get a room and call it day :hubie: