scUM sent to Thee upper room once again: free rep n dap thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Sure Michigan loses

But OSU is ran by a head coach that turns a blind eye to domestic violence.

Ohio is a fukking shytty state from top to bottom. Y’all are so desperate for any semblance of happiness in your miserable rust belt hellhole, that you as a state will turn a blind eye to Meyer’s despicable bullshyt all just so you can say you beat Michigan... :trash:

And that is a fact. Since Lebron left (again :mjlol:) the only thing you losers have is your COLLEGE football program, so you’ll do anything you can to protect it.

Cry some more.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
We celebrating with bytches upon bytches
full

full
:steviej:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sure Michigan loses

Ohio is a fukking shytty state from top to bottom. Y’all are so desperate for any semblance of happiness in your miserable rust belt hellhole, that you as a state will turn a blind eye to Meyer’s despicable bullshyt all just so you can say you beat Michigan... :trash:

And that is a fact. Since Lebron left (again :mjlol:) the only thing you losers have is your COLLEGE football program, so you’ll do anything you can to protect it.
:umad:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Sure Michigan loses

You big mad. :umad:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
You big mad. :umad:
yeah, that's why I have like 6 replies from salty Ohio stans caught in their feelings to that one post in my mentions:mjlol:

Do you idiots think I'm a michigan fan? fukk Michigan :pacspit: I don't give a shyt

Y'all bum ass ohioans need to stay in your lane :pachaha:

Last edited:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
yeah, that's why I have like 6 replies to that one post in my mentions, y'all caught in your feelings.:mjlol:

Do you idiots think I'm a michigan stan? fukk Michigan :pacspit: I don't give a shyt

Y'all bum ass ohioans need to stay in your lane :pachaha:
I'm not from Ohio. :umad:

You so furious you delusional. :umad:

Hold that L and this neg. :umad: