full

full

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Sure Michigan loses

But OSU is ran by a head coach that turns a blind eye to domestic violence.

Ohio is a fukking shytty state from top to bottom. Y’all are so desperate for any semblance of happiness in your miserable rust belt hellhole, that you as a state will turn a blind eye to Meyer’s despicable bullshyt all just so you can say you beat Michigan... :trash:

And that is a fact. Since Lebron left (again :mjlol:) the only thing you losers have is your COLLEGE football program, so you’ll do anything you can to protect it.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sure Michigan loses

Ohio is a fukking shytty state from top to bottom. Y’all are so desperate for any semblance of happiness in your miserable rust belt hellhole, that you as a state will turn a blind eye to Meyer’s despicable bullshyt all just so you can say you beat Michigan... :trash:

And that is a fact. Since Lebron left (again :mjlol:) the only thing you losers have is your COLLEGE football program, so you’ll do anything you can to protect it.
Nah breh this the coliseum we not trying to hear y’all save face

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Sure Michigan loses

LeBron congratulates Ohio State, trolls Michigan
LeBuckeye :lolbron::osucam:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine going on a Revenge Tour in which no actual revenge was obtained. :mjlol:

Losing, and losing like they did is some shyt that might effect them for years. Ed ain't coming back for a while. Gonna come back years from now on some Jumanji shyt like

giphy.gif