SCOTUS Watch Thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Is it though? I spoke to my mom for a few minutes earlier and she's like "the Texas state supreme court right?" and I was nah :mjlol:

Dems are bad folks are going to be living with the results of their actions for the rest of their lives. A white christian theocracy wasn't the utopia you were banking on huh?

Did you ever move to Texas?
2016 Bu bu bu her emails :damn:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Dems are bad folks are going to be living with the results of their actions for the rest of their lives.

fukk over most of your voters for decades, put forth an awful candidate, run an awful campaign, then blame voters who aren't even in your party for not bending over.

Is there literally any scenario where you accept that forcing the most widely disliked Democratic candidate in modern history down the throats of the voters at a time when the establishment was historically distrusted was a stupid move?

You can keep blaming those voters until you're blue in the face, and it will make zero difference, because you can't control their actions. All you (and the party) can do is change your own behavior. But you won't change anything, because staying rich is more important to you and the establishment than literally any issue, and thus propping up candidates who you know will maintain the system in favor of the rich is your one non-negotiable.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Arguments yesterday or today for the "blind mule" drug trafficking case that originated in San Diego

it's pretty bizarre, in a sense they want to change the law that would allow for federal law enforcement to testify in a specific sense that most drug mules know what they are doing

but it's actually true. Every so often they use a blind mule, like sticking something in someones car with a magnet, or concealing something without the drivers knowledge, but mostly traffickers need the drivers complicity.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Is it though? I spoke to my mom for a few minutes earlier and she's like "the Texas state supreme court right?" and I was nah :mjlol:

Dems are bad folks are going to be living with the results of their actions for the rest of their lives. A white christian theocracy wasn't the utopia you were banking on huh?

Did you ever move to Texas?
I’m trying to figure out what demographic these guys actually care about because the next time I see them voice displeasure with the people actually disenfranchising minorities, the poor and the defenseless will be the first time :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I’m trying to figure out what demographic these guys actually care about because the next time I see them voice displeasure with the people actually disenfranchising minorities, the poor and the defenseless will be the first time :mjlol:

Who are "these guys"? Because I doubt there's a single actual person you can name in this conversation where that wouldn't be a bald-faced lie.

A high proportion of our interactions consist of you making random attacks about some ambiguous group of posters you don't like, then being unable to back them up.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Who are "these guys"? Because I doubt there's a single actual person you can name in this conversation where that wouldn't be a bald-faced lie.

A high proportion of our interactions consist of you making random attacks about some ambiguous group of posters you don't like, then being unable to back them up.
I reckon these guys at minimum probably includes the person who the poster I was replying to was referencing. That’s usually how it works, Professor

If you continue to pay close attention to my posts like you are alluding you do, you’ll probably figure out the other “guys” too

Stay tuned, Professor

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I reckon these guys at minimum probably includes the person who the poster I was replying to was referencing. That’s usually how it works, Professor

If you continue to pay close attention to my posts like you are alluding you do, you’ll probably figure out the other “guys”

Why can't you answer that simple question instead?

Of course, you won't answer the question, because you can't. We have repeated this exact interaction a dozen times here - you make a blatant attack against a group of us, can't defend it, then deflect.

And @mastermind has called out Republicans and shyts on them, so if you were talking about him alone you're still full of shyt. Of course, there damn near aren't even any actual Republicans left in HL anymore, so calling out right-wing democrats and status quo warriors comprises most of the meaningful discussions now.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Of course, you won't answer the question, because you can't. We have repeated this exact interaction a dozen times here - you make a blatant attack against a group of us, can't defend it, then deflect.

And @mastermind has called out Republicans and shyts on them, so if you were talking about him alone you're still full of shyt. Of course, there damn near aren't even any actual Republicans left in HL anymore, so calling out right-wing democrats and status quo warriors comprises most of the meaningful discussions now.
Maybe you should stop interacting with me since you are the only one initiating these convos then :jbhmm:

You seem to have tons of time on your hands. Perhaps you can make an excel sheet outlining his ratio of shytting on republicans to democrats. That’d be a wonderful exercise.

I think we’d all love to see how often he shyts on republicans stripping away rights of the people he says he champions compared to democrats. You seem to have the time so I look forward to your thesis , Professor

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Maybe you should stop interacting with me since you are the only one initiating these convos then :jbhmm:

You seem to have tons of time on your hands. Perhaps you can make an excel sheet outlining his ratio of shytting on republicans to democrats. That’d be a wonderful exercise.

I think we’d all love to see how often he shyts on republicans stripping away rights of the people he says he champions compared to democrats. You seem to have the time so I look forward to your thesis , Professor

Still can't answer the question, can you?

And notice how you went gone straight to deflecting and moving the goalposts when it was pointed out that your original claim was false.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

I’ve had Wire on ignore for years. He has nothing serious to offer this community. He is purely a troll.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Still can't answer the question, can you?

And notice how you went gone straight to deflecting and moving the goalposts when it was pointed out that your original claim was false.
Professor I love the vigor with which you defend this man.

I do wish he had the same energy for the people working around the clock to do harm to the people he says are important to him instead of listing reasons why the democrats and anyone who votes for them are the actual problem.

And your seemingly extensive knowledge of both our posting histories is flattering, to say the least

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I’ve had Wire on ignore for years. He has nothing serious to offer this community. He is purely a troll.
The irony of this post is earth shattering considering the majority of your posts are complaints (largely centered away from the actual culprits doing harm to the communities you allegedly advocate for) rather than solution oriented.

Your username to post ratio is always oxymoron central

Last edited: