Scottie Pippen Files For Divorce From Wife, Larsa Pippen...#GMB

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
My husband's eats a.lot. He's a big dude.

images52554205312.jpg

giphy.gif

:mjcry: my whole essence just did mach 5 out my body
2621496-5840345558-madgi.gif

Last edited:

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
:pachaha:

What do you mean by that?

I dont want to call her entitled or bougie but the way she moves is of someone who assumes life owes her something. She also likes to find fault with the beautiful and Im going to leave it at that.

I like her and I love love love her family so definitely not going to talk shyt about her on a forum.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont want to call her entitled or bougie but the way she moves is of someone who assumes life owes her something. She also likes to find fault with the beautiful and Im going to leave it at that.

I like her and I love love love her family so definitely not going to talk shyt about her on a forum.

Understood...... and that is a lovely avi btw.....

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

they pay you well. You just manage the salon or you own it?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
She's fukking FEWCHA

LARSA PIPPENI'M NOT BANGIN' FUTURE... We're Just Friends
10/21/2016 12:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

1021-scottie-pippen-future-larsa-pippen-tmz-instagram-7.jpg
Future is NOT the reason Larsa Pippen and Scottie are calling it quits ... this according to sources connected to Larsa.

Fact of the matter is ... people have spotted Larsa and Future hanging out recently in Miami -- and with Scottie filing for divorce this week, there have been rumblings that Larsa and Future were a thing.

But sources extremely close with Larsa tell us ... they've been friends for a LONG time and there's nothing romantic going on with them.

We've also got Future sources telling us the same thing -- and noting that he's got so many women, he's not about to mess with a married one.

We're told Scottie has been traveling a lot (mostly to Chicago for business) and Larsa felt the two were drifting -- and that's partly why they decided to call off the 19 year marriage.

The two have 4 kids together and Larsa has said she's hopeful the two can continue to co-parent together.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's fukking FEWCHA

LARSA PIPPENI'M NOT BANGIN' FUTURE... We're Just Friends
10/21/2016 12:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

1021-scottie-pippen-future-larsa-pippen-tmz-instagram-7.jpg
Future is NOT the reason Larsa Pippen and Scottie are calling it quits ... this according to sources connected to Larsa.

Fact of the matter is ... people have spotted Larsa and Future hanging out recently in Miami -- and with Scottie filing for divorce this week, there have been rumblings that Larsa and Future were a thing.

But sources extremely close with Larsa tell us ... they've been friends for a LONG time and there's nothing romantic going on with them.

We've also got Future sources telling us the same thing -- and noting that he's got so many women, he's not about to mess with a married one.

We're told Scottie has been traveling a lot (mostly to Chicago for business) and Larsa felt the two were drifting -- and that's partly why they decided to call off the 19 year marriage.

The two have 4 kids together and Larsa has said she's hopeful the two can continue to co-parent together.

He's always repping for that low life :yeshrug: