Daps
Is she Armenian?
f-iaEAso.png

Larsa-Pippen.jpg

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Scottie was apparently spending their money on dumb shyt and she not sinking with the ship...good chance they end up right back together like a lot of these decades old married-divorced couples do:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scottie was apparently spending their money on dumb shyt and she not sinking with the ship...good chance they end up right back together like a lot of these decades old married-divorced couples do:manny:

I heard most of that money was her money...... ? but we gon see...... If he filed then he must feel like he's not going to have any major financial obligations to her..... at least imo...

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I heard most of that money was her money...... ? but we gon see...... If he filed then he must feel like he's not going to have any major financial obligations to her..... at least imo...

I'd divorce this nikka tbh

He bought a jet for 4.3 million and realized it wasn't even working and spent a million on repairs. He gave money to Christian Laettner for an investment and it didn't work out and lost his money.

Scottie Pippen's wife claims Christian Laettner owes them $600G

this was only two months ago.

his wife tweeted him

"Hey @laettnerball are you ever gonna pay us back homie?" Larsa Pippen tweeted Tuesday.

"It's crazy you've been f--king us around forever @laettnerbball. Homie how do u sleep at night," she said.

I read somewhere that MJ broke him off some cash so he can get by. :manny: can't confirm if that's true since mike has a :mjpls: rule