Scottie Beam says she's self made. Oh really...?

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Shorty got issues. Because she was on Hot 97 so much and was on platforms I frequently watch/listen, I've seen and heard it out of her own mouth. When you realize how damaged she is, the outburts kinda make more sense. She needs counseling.

This.

Everyone kinda assumes she is just another bitter black woman, but listening to her story about her dad become a drug addict and abandoning the family, being molested as a kid and becoming physically aggressive as a result, and her never being able to resolve those issues when it comes to dating as more sad than anything else. It explains a LOT of why she is the person she is. Depression and suicide included.

Yeah she says a LOT of stuff I disagree with, but yall should realize that these are often flawed humans not ready for the spotlight like that

This is how I feel. So people listened to that podcast and what came after was a woman who hates black men? She’s crying for help. Afraid of having a son because she might end up resenting him? Damn. You will never know what a person is going through behind closed doors. Like I said before, everyone I know loves her and she was likeable in person but that was years ago. After that clubbing incident and her ex was a straight gay activist, I guess it was a wrap for her psyche.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
She did it to boss up no a cac who does the same

She deserves a pass on this one

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Damn OP ∆y = f(∆x)

Not even trying to hide the racism anymore.. How is this dude not banned yet? There's an issue with a non-black woman attacking a black woman.. and you decide to make a thread attacking the black woman also.

But oh I forgot.. it's The Coli. @Indiglow Meta (R$G) can say 'n-ggers' openly and not be banned and be 10K in the green with daps.

:hhh:
where's the racism?

I'm not supporting YesJulz. They're all corny to me.

Don't be a fukking idiot. I don't owe Scottie Beam anything. Just like when Karen Civil was scamming BLACK ARTISTS out of money, where were you? Cam'ron, Joyner Lucas Put Karen Civil on Blast; Claims She Stole $110K

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
idiot you came at me and you know you did.

I'm a black male so miss me with the sneak dissing. you're not bright enough to pretend you weren't aiming at me.

didn't @ nobody.

get out your feelings.

watch your fukking font.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
This is how I feel. So people listened to that podcast and what came after was a woman who hates black men? She’s crying for help. Afraid of having a son because she might end up resenting him? Damn. You will never know what a person is going through behind closed doors. Like I said before, everyone I know loves her and she was likeable in person but that was years ago. After that clubbing incident and her ex was a straight gay activist, I guess it was a wrap for her psyche.

The amount of major opportunities that she's had handed to her on a silver plate and squandered is downright amazing. This SOTC run was basically her last real shot because she was supposed to be the moderator on Everyday Struggle, but she messed that up by not replying to Joe.

She's super emotional and I can imagine she's hell to work with. Without her mom's connections she'd be up the creek with no paddle years ago :huhldup:.

Again, I'm not saying all this as a diss at all, just an honest observation of how she has unresolved issues and truly needs counseling because it makes her come off extremely unlikable. To friends she may be tolerable, but as a media personality it's :camby: the way she is anti-straight men and doesn't admit to being wrong. She's the embodiment of Blavity Black Twitter and that ain't good.

Another podcast she did a few weeks ago. She means well but you can see she isn't good in debate settings at all with people who think with logic and not emotions.

Last edited:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I'd argue DMX is a product of his environment and more specifically the exact circumstances he's been through that were unique to him is what made DMX. Dude saw stuff and his brain reacted to form a viewpoint of the world - something everybody does, but we didn't see the same shyt, hence why he's DMX and nobody else is.

I think it's fair to say the world's circumstances made DMX like the world made Scottie Beam. Same goes for Lady Gaga, MJ, Drake, Pharrell, Jordan, Kobe, Lebron, Mayweather, Tyson, Pacquiao, etc.

When you think about things like this :wow:

As somebody who went from homeless to thriving with money today, I don't really believe anything is self-made, rather everything is world-made. Makes you become very grateful for what you have sometimes and not focus on what you're missing.

Last edited:

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
you really are stupid.

first off, thats her SAG AFTA biography

Second of all, block me instead of whining like a COMPLETE loser

third of all, why are you so fukking important?
:dahell:
I don’t give a shyt if it’s her college doctoral thesis, you simple minded troll.

Just stop fukking dumping massive walls of text and thinking that’s a thread

I know your feelings are hurt, but seriously, learn how to post on an Internet forum if you’re going to insist on spamming threads all day long, shyts wild annoying.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Had to make your own thread because your replies bashing her in that YesJulz thread didnt get the attention you wanted huh? Weird ass nicca.