Scottie Beam says she's self made. Oh really...?

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
She has admitted to having mental breakdowns and deep depression. She's got a gang of issues that need to be addressed and she needs help.

She got problems that need deep therapy. And I'm saying that not to diss but being realistic. If you've listened to her talk about her life you'll hear how lost she is. Dangerous to give people like that a mic when they truly need counseling. She really does hate Black men something serious.

Here's a podcast of her telling her life story and how she had depression.

The stuff she said on her group podcast about Black men is:stopitslime::picard::gucci::martin::patrice::merchant:

People don’t understand the other side of the industry, only focusing on the glam and gold. You’re surrounded by celebs or people that matter, and just like that a piece of your soul is missing. Some will do whatever it takes to make it, keep this accesss nonstop, or come to an realization that this is not for you. I’m not surprised at Scottie going through that. So much pressure following her moms footsteps, and the industry is cutthroat.

Could you give me a link to that podcast? What’s crazy is she’s surrounded by nothing but black men. I don’t get it and did no one else listen to this pod? Everyone I know loves Scottie.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Muthafukkas talkin that self made shyt are selfish, self centered and delusional.

There’s no such thing.

I get where you're coming from but I don't knock people who say it.. People are just proud they can see the results of their work..

And most people who say this do acknowledge people who've helped.

We just try to take everybody's words and hold them to it to the utmost degree and pounce on them and soon as the opportunity arises.

And on a different note, I won't knock her having her mom putting her on. These white people do it all the time..

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
I get where you're coming from but I don't knock people who say it.. People are just proud they can see the results of their work..

We just try to take everybody's words and hold them to it to the utmost degree and pounce on them and soon as the opportunity arises.

And on a different note, I won't knock her having her mom putting her on. These white people do it all the time..
i mean trump says he's self made all the time, right after mentions he got a small million dollar loan from his crooked arse pops, so...

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

I feel you but I don’t agree.

Most people I hear talking that self made shyt don’t acknowledge anyone but themselves.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Could you give me a link to that podcast? What’s crazy is she’s surrounded by nothing but black men. I don’t get it and did no one else listen to this pod? Everyone I know loves Scottie.

I posted above the podcast episode she did with ItsTheReal where she told her life story and how she was so depressed she didn't come out of her dorm room and flunked out of college.

This thread was about the episode on her group podcast, Black Girl Podcast, where she went into how she didn't respect men.

Scottie Beam breaks down, says she doesn't respect men

This is the episode and it starts around 50:00 of her saying she isnt fond of men.

Shorty got issues. Because she was on Hot 97 so much and was on platforms I frequently watch/listen, I've seen and heard it out of her own mouth. When you realize how damaged she is, the outburts kinda make more sense. She needs counseling.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Agreed

They be the same ones saying, "You gotta put yourself on" all while downplaying the fact that someone put them on. :mjlol:

People who really are self-made/independent get super pissed off when someone who isn't tries to claim they are. Nah, we don't have the same struggle. Do what you do, but don't claim to be self-made when you started on base and never had to swing.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shorty got issues. Because she was on Hot 97 so much and was on platforms I frequently watch/listen, I've seen and heard it out of her own mouth. When you realize how damaged she is, the outburts kinda make more sense. She needs counseling.
This.

Everyone kinda assumes she is just another bitter black woman, but listening to her story about her dad become a drug addict and abandoning the family, being molested as a kid and becoming physically aggressive as a result, and her never being able to resolve those issues when it comes to dating as more sad than anything else. It explains a LOT of why she is the person she is. Depression and suicide included.

Yeah she says a LOT of stuff I disagree with, but yall should realize that these are often flawed humans not ready for the spotlight like that

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Damn OP ∆y = f(∆x)

Not even trying to hide the racism anymore.. How is this dude not banned yet? There's an issue with a non-black woman attacking a black woman.. and you decide to make a thread attacking the black woman also.

But oh I forgot.. it's The Coli. @Indiglow Meta (R$G) can say 'n-ggers' openly and not be banned and be 10K in the green with daps.

:hhh: