Scottie Beam breaks down, says she doesn't respect men

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dave East :lolbron:

A lot of nikkas have hollered at her on Twitter and I'm sure in public too. She's in the industry and is around those type dudes so she likely ain't checking for a regular nikka. Look at her crew for instance. I'm a square with a desk job. They're not checking for me.

she's in a dark place right now,perfect time to flood her dm's with Haikus and pics:pachaha:

Might wanna get outta dodge after you smash,seem like she might have some issues:hubie:

She probably grew up in the suburbs,chicks from the suburbs are usually fragile,they dont bounce back or take it on the chin like a trap queen:banderas:

Not talking about literally,no women should be getting punched in the club simply for standing there:martin:? I remember when me and my people got violated by bouncers,nikkas contemplated shooting that bytch up,but instead we decided on a quiet car ride home,we probably had it coming:francis:.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
this is true,but booty play has become more mainstream and accepted with these new nikkas,so this AIDS shyt gon only get worst:francis:
You right fam. I think as far as rap I think trick was the first to popularize eating booty. Down here in Florida it's crazy a lot of women just expect it. We call nikkas who eat booty here beans.

"I'll let the ladies eat me out too":scust:

Trick Daddy still cool but he a bean. :dame:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
These dumb black hoes be #BlackBoyJoy all over twitter cheerleading these feminine acting "straight" black men ....lusting them and all kinda shyt then be disgusted when they turn out to be fakkits :mjlol::mjlol:

She can hold her own c*nt

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
"she want me to save the day but I ain't got a cape"

tumblr_om074n5Thn1toufq9o1_400.gif

1-1.gif

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Is she insinuating Lamont Hill is gay? Cause I was under the impression she was with the breh

anyways being with a downlow dude is the ultimate ether for a female. I actually sympathize for her in that regard

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
what would she say if it was a bytch who put paws on her¿
she jumping out the window because one ain't shyt individual wasn't shyt¿
people gotta start weighing individuals purely by their actions

Breh this is some mentally ill shyt.

She expects men that are STRANGERS to be these eternal protectors and saviors... for what exactly?

Over an incident with a security guard she's blaming an entire gender population? :mjlol:

"I don't have empathy for men"

"I don't care for men when they get hurt"

Sound like she just registered her new account on LSA.

silk scarfs

All Star
Daps
If she been with more than one aint shyt nikka then it's a pattern She need to take some time off relationships and check her subconscious but I doubt she Guna want to take responsibility and work on herself. It's way easier to blame men.

And second she not suppose to be on air talking about this shyt. She needs a good therapist. Someone who can get her to work through these mental problems and scars

Ndd Third She should be lucky that she a girl cause if she was a nikka that bounced would've fukked her up way worse

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
If she been with more than one aint shyt nikka then it's a pattern She need to take some time off relationships and check her subconscious but I doubt she Guna want to take responsibility and work on herself. It's way easier to blame men.

"I don't wanna hate men.... but im a point where i hate them " *sniffs*

this bytch...

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
You guys needs to listen to the whole complete podcast.

She goes completely crazy :mjlol:

She needs meds