Scottie Beam breaks down, says she doesn't respect men

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Ya'll laughing but I am serious, my co-worker in DC sister got the package from her boyfriend. She wasn't a hoe or nothing. That was her first. She was a great student at Maryland and had so many goals she wanted to achieve. But a lot of brehs in their teens and early 20's in the generation ain't made like nikkas I grew up with. They be doing all types of dope, not just Reggie and they be sleeping with the world. It be some of the prettiest girls too. Seeing that she left Hot 97, it must be pretty serious. If she got that package, she can pass it to a girl as well. So that's not a safety measure.

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
That's how you end up being sickly brehs in all honestly. Catching STD from these women who sleep with down low dudes or some even know they dudes be bisexual. And end up with BV.
I'm not buying this melodramatic bullshyt.

YOU KNOW WHAT IT WAS WHEN YOU SIGNED UP.

Yup, most of them know but you know women like to not be accountable.

She said the dude had a gay dating app on his phone ffs :snoop:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
I might be a sociopath cuz when she started crying...:mjlol::laff:

She was sucking some fakkits dookie dikk for a year. She's damaged goods in my eyes now.

fukking chicks with bad gaydar is how you wind up getting HIV from their polluted pussies.

Edit**

Notice that she got on her :mjpls: the last 45 seconds too.

What she really wants to say is that she lost respect for BLACK men. She was just dancing around it.

Oh well, another Blavity Black broad bites the wench dust.

Last edited: