Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ya'll ever play the game from Ubisoft? One of the best beat em ups of all time. But Ubi never renewed the license so now it's trapped in limbo.
Bought it when i was in a scott pilgrim vs the world phase. Bought all the comics and movie as well. One of my favorites.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ya'll ever play the game from Ubisoft? One of the best beat em ups of all time. But Ubi never renewed the license so now it's trapped in limbo.

I think I still got it downloaded on my PS3...that game was GREAT! Hadn't had as much fun with a beat em up until Mother Russia Bleeds dropped.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Got the GOAT filmography
scott_pilgrim_vs_the_world_lucas_lee_lets_hope_theres_a_heaven_fake_movie_poster.jpg

9gHFr6R.jpg

scott_pilgrim_vs_the_world_lucas_lee_you_just_dont_exist_fake_movie_poster.jpg

Ndc3HCa.jpg

zkKakjx.jpg

:wow:
Holy shyt I never saw those before and I absolutely love this movie. Just reminds me of video games growing up and the way they shot this was great. Truly underappreciated, ahead of its time and slept on.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Quoting myself from another thread

Scott Pilgrim is a modern day Ghostbusters in my book.

Both do almost everything and do it well. Both are loaded with comedy, drama, action, supernatural, romance etc. Memorable side characters, quotables for days, great VFX, great music, main villain is the least interesting part in both films, both can be watched as popcorn films but both are much deeper, works for kids and adults.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
nikkas still burying Cera ITT :mjlol: whoever they picked to do this movie in ‘18 would’ve been slightly influenced by his style, I bet you. He wasn’t great but I wouldn’t say he was a negative per se. maybe some of the action scenes were out of his range.

This is still arguably my favorite movie tho

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
nikkas still burying Cera ITT :mjlol: whoever they picked to do this movie in ‘18 would’ve been slightly influenced by his style, I bet you. He wasn’t great but I wouldn’t say he was a negative per se. maybe some of the action scenes were out of his range.

This is still arguably my favorite movie tho
Yeah I loved him in this, I don’t even remember him in Superbad cause Mc Lovin outshined him.