Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah when I was rewatching it I said out loud, "isn't that the dude from Westworld"
It is

The other guy is one of the leads on The Expanse (syfy show).. And was also the old Punisher

Routh is on Legends of Tomorrow.. This movie had a lot of decent actors in it.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Yo, saw this years ago when it came out. Was looking for it again to watch it with my lady. Was looking to see if I could cop the blu-ray from BestBuy, but its not at my local site.
I don't want to buy it from Xbox, anyone have a link or a torrent site?

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Yo, saw this years ago when it came out. Was looking for it again to watch it with my lady. Was looking to see if I could cop the blu-ray from BestBuy, but its not at my local site.
I don't want to buy it from Xbox, anyone have a link or a torrent site?
$9.64 on amazon; it's blu-ray & thats the prime price

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
She was cute in Death Proof :yeshrug:
I didn't know she was the Cheerleader in Death Proof!!! Speaking of which, both Planet Terror & Death Proof is on demand. They can be watched as a stand alone or as he double feature!!! I was so excited when I saw it last night cause I love them both

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I didn't know she was the Cheerleader in Death Proof!!! Speaking of which, both Planet Terror & Death Proof is on demand. They can be watched as a stand alone or as he double feature!!! I was so excited when I saw it last night cause I love them both

They shoulda did more grindhouse flicks

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
They shoulda did more grindhouse flicks
That's what I liked about it so much, it was literally the cinematography that made it look like you were at the drive in movies. And the stories were so different. A zombie movie with a one legged, machine gun legged gogo dancer ??!!?? Where did they get that!??!! A manic stunt car driver who seeks out young women to intentionally ram with his car??? How sinister.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I read the comic and watched the movie right after. I really appreciate all the elements that they incorporated from the comics into the movie. I feel they really should have made two endings: one with Knives fighting Gideon and another with Ramona fighting Gideon. It didn't really make sense that Knives put in all that work in the end only for Scott to end up with Ramona.

After reading the comic, Scott really was a terrible friend. He and Ramona deserved each other.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
One of the greatest movies ever made.....don't challenge it!

talk about a movie with mad replay value....i'm watchin it again on hbo and crackin up like its the first time i've watched it....:laff:....

kNM2VV.gif