Scorpios

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Multiple. I ascribe to the notion of effort being reciprocated though. I don't expect you to outdo me (though it's welcomed).

Thats the thing. I can be the same way with someone but I have to be into them for me go there. This guy who actually loved me, brought up marriage and indeed he was an Aries. I kept declining him. Keep in mind, I've only known him for 3 month but he was certain. He got tired and left. He came around last year, we were cordial, literally. We would go out but I could feel he was sad. I had to cut him off completely.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
I am not a dog. Never have been:dame:

12-Kandi-Eye-Roll.gif

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Thats the thing. I can be the same way with someone but I have to be into them for me go there. This guy who actually loved me, brought up marriage and indeed he was an Aries. I kept declining him. Keep in mind, I've only known him for 3 month but he was certain. He got tired and left. He came around last year, we were cordial, literally. We would go out but I could feel he was sad. I had to cut him off completely.
Oh nah. I don't fall in love overnight but if you're not interested then don't waste my time. If you tell me you really like me but your actions aren't adding up then it's bushes for you. I don't do all of that talking after the fact stuff. There's no "half way cutting off" for me.