Scorpios

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Doesn't every well adjusted male, with options, do that?

No. An Aries will go out of his way to show that he's interested. The difference is, Aries men will pursue a woman with morals, good head on her shoulders. He may find her sexually attractive but he wants to settle. Most men are just visual :yeshrug:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
No. An Aries will go out of his way to show that he's interested. The difference is, Aries men will pursue a woman with morals, good head on her shoulders. He may find her sexually attractive but he wants to settle. Most men are just visual :yeshrug:
This is kinda scary :ohhh:

Keep going:lupe:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

shyt, that sounds like me, but im on the other end of the spectrum (cancer)

Visuals get they foot in the door, mindset keeps them around.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
shyt, that sounds like me, but im on the other end of the spectrum (cancer)

Visuals get they foot in the door, mindset keeps them around.

Most men loose interest every 5 seconds so no. Cancers are "compatible" with me but I'm not. Cancer men have "androgynous emotions", if that term exists. If they love you, they love you but it can be very ugly at times. They like to be in control but cant control their emotions.

This is kinda scary :ohhh:

Keep going:lupe:

But if she keeps running him around, hes gone but hes not too far to reach. He'll be around but it wont be the same. In fact, he will take her out but his feelings is non existent. BUT Aries men are fukking selfish. He will do X,Y,Z for a woman he likes but in a way, you have to be the same with him but you have to do a bit extra for him to. Thats the catch.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Most men loose interest every 5 seconds so no. Cancers are "compatible" with me but I'm not. Cancer men have "androgynous emotions", if that term exists. If they love you, they love you but it can be very ugly at times. They like to be in control but cant control their emotions.

I found that to be true, when I was younger, and it was all new to me (a lot of grandstanding, big fights, make ups etc). But, as I got older,I realized emotions are a fleeting feeling, I tend to be more reined in and analytical with my emotions.

So I do not get caught in the moment as much now.

I do like to be in control tho, not that everything has to be as I say but I don't like to feel like a situation is bigger than me (if that makes sense).

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
I found that to be true, when I was younger, and it was all new to me (a lot of grandstanding, big fights, make ups etc). But, as I got older,I realized emotions are a fleeting feeling, I tend to be more reined in and analytical with my emotions.

So I do not get caught in the moment as much now.

I do like to be in control tho, not that everything has to be as I say but I don't like to feel like a situation is bigger than me (if that makes sense).

Oh I understand which is why I don't date them

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
if she keeps running him around, hes gone but hes not too far to reach. He'll be around but it wont be the same. In fact, he will take her out but his feelings is non existent. BUT Aries men are fukking selfish. He will do X,Y,Z for a woman he likes but in a way, you have to be the same with him but you have to do a bit extra for him to. Thats the catch.
:damn: