Scorn (XSX) Reviews Are In 4/10 Gamespot

Fastlyfe

Pro
Daps
I dozed off few times while playing it :francis: but I enjoyed it. Its definitely not for everyone though.

• Dap
Reactions: x2y

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If you didn't see this review score coming from a mile away then you probably shouldn't be sharing your gaming opinions
The truth is the game could have 10's and it would still be overlooked by sony stans.
As Dusk falls is decent, and if that was a playstation game yall would have a 30pg thread talking about how philisophical it is
Haven't seen psychological prowess like this since MGS4 :troll:

It has mixed reviews, and the people who like those types of games will likely like it
I don't think that genre is extremely popular so the best chance a title like this has is in gamepass, TBC on how that pans out...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sony fans caring about glorified indie games now :mjlol:
They starving right now breh. These are hunger induced delusions
In the games I own and play, I'm in the game threads.

Can't say the same for you breh breh.... :whistle:

edit: Forgot yall ain't got no games worth a damn to be in the threads for so yall stay in Sony ones :laff:
:wow:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I was interested in the game played it for about an hour last night but can't say I enjoyed it. Like someone said in a post I started to fall asleep as well. I'll give it another shot but I was expecting a little more from it than what I got so far.

Last edited:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s a niche game and it doesn’t put its best foot forward but I think it’s pretty damn fun. It’s a walking sim and puzzle box with extremely clunky combat but it seems designed around that. It feels purposeful.

But I like games that arr passion projects and have a vision. It’s like Death Stranding in that it connects with you or it doesn’t.

But games have been so damn homogenized that I’m enjoying these more unique concepts.

• Dap
Reactions: x2y