Scorn (XSX) Reviews Are In 4/10 Gamespot

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You cared enough about the game to constantly update its thread.

You even tried to deflect when I told you it looked terrible just because you wanted to defend a precious Xbox exclusive.

You really are a complete lying ass weirdo.

🤡

ima go ahead and show you why

It's not for me either, I actually have zero interest. but I have some friends that are heavy into gore and gross stuff that can't wait.

I post updates about games I don't care about all the time.

Imagine me not updating not only a gamepass day and date game but console exclusive one.

Regardless if I plan on playing it or like I usually try to update threads on games that are on my radar, especially if no one else is.

🤡

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
🤡

ima go ahead and show you why

I post updates about games I don't care about all the time.

Imagine me not updating not only a gamepass day and date game but console exclusive one.

Regardless if I plan on playing it or like I usually try to update threads on games that are on my radar, especially if no one else is.

🤡

You cherry picked a response after several users responded to a gameplay video calling it trash.

However, your response deflecting negative criticism is right above it on the same page though.

Like I said, you a lying ass weirdo. This is why no one takes you seriously on this site or in real life.

Some of these Xbox threads is just you talking to yourself for pages until someone randomly shows up.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You cherry picked a response after several users responded to a gameplay video calling it trash.

However, your response deflecting negative criticism is right above it on the same page though.

Like I said, you a lying ass weirdo. This is why no one takes you seriously on this site or in real life.

🤡

I have 6 post in that thread 3 are responses clowning Sony Stan's that are in the thread with no interest in the game and another to kami saying I have no interest in the game personally.

Game looks whack to a certain group of people I noticed
:mjpls:

But those same people couldn't wait for death stranding:sas2:

giphy.gif

I'll take your word for it

It's not for me either, I actually have zero interest. but I have some friends that are heavy into gore and gross stuff that can't wait.

You blinded by standom so you making up stuff in your head.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Not doing this weird ass back and forth with you like thats the only thread you ever spoke on Scorn.

Everyone knows what time it is with you. You do anything to win an argument, including shameless lying and pivoting.
I'm legit interested.

Are you really mad at him?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not doing this weird ass back and forth with you like thats the only thread you ever spoke on Scorn.

Everyone knows what time it is with you. You do anything to win an argument, including shameless lying and pivoting.

"Everybody"

:mjlol:

:manny:

You can look it up if you really want.

Its not hard, I can promise you I've never hyped up or talked about scorn outside of saying or listing it as a exclusive for gamepass line up.

So now you telling lies about me lying.

#shambles