Scientists Do a Facial Reconstruction of Egyptian Pharaoh Ramses II. Take a Guess How He Looks..

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
All of these pharoahs were. There is a reason they don't put all they images out there because the vast majority of them aint white, even though crackers been trying to act like they were the Egyptians since huck was a puck.
These idiots have Jesus as blonde and blue eyes when he most likely looked liked members of the taliban

invalid

Banned
Daps
They sure did use filters and lighting to lighten up his mummy.

ramesses-ii-mummy.jpg

vs

CGU2qBuWwAArLZK.jpg

The Ramesside family were not even true Egyptian royals nor related to the royal Thutmosids of the preceding 18th dynasty, so who cares.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
nigg
I wish you nikkas would leave this Egypt shyt alone. That’s not our history.
nigggga yes it is. them cacs woulda burned to death out there. you sound unlearned.

read books breh. none of them mf had straight hair.

they had heads like kenyans and haitians and sudanese folks them nikkas are african as fukk!

original egyptians were what we call ethiopians today. they were the sumerians, with migrations patterns you learn they also seeded up the south of India and the mediterranean.

stop letting cacs bleach ya dome broady.

we are 1st man. we are original man. we are civilization. we are humanity. we are hope. we are light. we are.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Egyptians were conquered by and intermixed with every great civilization in antiquity, i don't think they were black, but more mixed like this dude and sometimes white like with Ptolemaic Egypt , their original ancestors might have been black though.
ain't no might about it.

rockefeller had someone change the race in text from black to white for continued research money.

fam the white that were transplanted into isreal got the highest skin cancer rates. you think them cacs lasted in egypt.

FOH!

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
You mean to tell me there is a conspiracy on showing the preserved remains on ancient Egyptians?

yes there is. i also see what you're attempting to do. lol.

the vatican holds most of the works.

really just study genetics and the markers of ancient egyptians. study the preserved hair samples and tooth samples.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish you nikkas would leave this Egypt shyt alone. That’s not our history.

It is our history. Get out of here. You let white people punk you out of your own continent sounding weak as hell. It is impossible to be white living in a 100 degree desert and if they were Middle Eastern looking the Greeks would’ve said that as they fought the Persians for centuries!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Herodotus was born in Persia…this man knew what Middle Easteners looked like. He called the Egyptians burnt face. Stop letting people run you out of your history. Their lies don’t add up or make sense.