Scientists Discovered the Egyptian Secret to Moving Huge Pyramid Stones

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Thats not true to a certain extend because doing Julius Caesar time and Socrates etc.... they were proud to talk about their knowledge and even stated that their gods came from Ethiopia. I mean Egyptian pharoahs built temples in ancient European.

I just want to know when did the practice started and which European group started that. Probably the Aryans from central Europe.

You are talking about Homer. Ethiopia is what they called the land/people from the Nile River civilizations.

The Greeks started it under Alexander the Great. It is detailed in the Apocrypha (originally in the King James Bible) which the Roman Catholic Church took out later because it exposes their propensity to change images to their liking and how corrupt people through their religious practices which they merged with Christianity. That is the reason why Christians today have a lot of pagan practices in their religion from Christmas to Easter, but they don't keep the passover or the sabbath. Ptolemy forced himself into the throne to be the Pharaoh of Egypt during the days chronicled in the Apocrypha which talks about the times leading up to the birth of Christ.

1 Maccabees 3:48
And laid open the book of the law, wherein the heathen had sought to paint the likeness of their images.

Its the reason why the modern day depictions of all the people in the Bible was pushed by the dirty Roman Catholic Church to change the likeness of the real Jews. They made sure to paint people ranging from Angels, to Adam, to Moses to Christ. It is also the same reason why the LORD made sure that John describe him in Revelation so that we know who the real Christ is before a we fooled by the fake Christ that we have been fed since childhood.

The practice is called iconoclasm

Iconoclasm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You are talking about Homer. Ethiopia is what they called the land/people from the Nile River civilizations.

The Romans started it under Alexander the Great. It is detailed in the Apocrypha (originally in the King James Bible) which the Roman Catholic Church took out later because it exposes Romans propensity to change images to their liking and how corrupt people through their religious practices which they merged with Christianity. That is the reason why Christians today have a lot of pagan practices in their religion from Christmas to Easter, but they don't keep the passover or the sabbath. Ptolemy forced himself into the throne to be the Pharaoh of Egypt during the days chronicled in the Apocrypha which talks about the times leading up to the birth of Christ.

Its the reason why the modern day depictions of all the people in the Bible was pushed by the dirty Roman Catholic Church to change the likeness of the real Jews. They made sure to paint people ranging from Angels, to Adam, to Moses to Christ. It is also the same reason why the LORD made sure that John describe him in Revelation so that we know who the real Christ is before a we fooled by the fake Christ that we have been fed since childhood.

The practice is called iconoclasm

Iconoclasm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah you are right Constantine and the Roman Empire merge different religions into one to have greater control of the people. I was referring to Africa when I said Ethiopia I mean they all called Africans that term back then even the darker brothers in India.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Yeah you are right Constantine and the Roman Empire merge different religions into one to have greater control of the people. I was referring to Africa when I said Ethiopia I mean they all called Africans that term back then even the darker brothers in India.

True. And by the way, freedom of Religion was created by Julian the Apostate to confuse, drawn and harm real Christianity.

Julian (emperor) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
True. And by the way, freedom of Religion was created by Julian the Apostate to confuse, drawn and harm real Christianity.

Julian (emperor) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah I watch a video years ago and it kills me that I forgot the sources that I had written down. During the Nicean Council many scholars around the world at the time protested and was upset with what was transpiring. Some of the scholars were African and it hurts me I totally forgot. They knew the falsehood and what evil it will do in the world.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
It's flaw because they still have to life and place the ton blocks on top of each other lol.
They been figured that out. after they finally went through the inside of an entire pyramid and discovered the spiral effect. It was about how they moved the blocks that was the issue.

pyramidtopper.jpg

pyramid2_2.jpg

6a00d83451c56869e20162fdb1d310970d-pi

b4163833b669.gif