School officials ask the MA Governor to send in the National Guard to help chaotic high school

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Lower the legal age from 18 to 17 for punishment. The juniors and seniors at that point would probably set better examples.

A 17 year old "kid" don't make any sense.

A lot of these bad "kids" shape up the second they hit 18 not because they're "so much more mature" than 1 or 2 years ago, but because the law's kid gloves are off and they know play time is over.

These kids are online on social media interacting with adults all the time and think they're grown, then ok.
You feel older than your age? Well let's give you that privilege then starting at 17.

No, this is stupid and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Should dump all the problematic kids. Let whoever came to school learn learn. Take out the distractions.

Alternatively you give them the space to do nothing and let others learn. The ones who chose not to need to not graduate and go find out life is not a game. Either way it's getting to a time where people must understand not everyone will be saved. Teachers pick up where the parents left off they don't work miracles.

Since you are a Canadian, what do they do in that country?

What do they do in your homeland Kenya?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
that school has over 4,000 kids. that’s a lot of louts.

:francis:

Charge their parents, like they did the Crumbley's..if your child is a menace, fukking up property and delaying other kids future then best to take it back to the parents for unleasing a terror on society. These kids will act right once their parents are involved in their fukkery.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Is the National Guard the answer to violence at Brockton High School?​

Feb 22, 2024
One of the school committee members behind the request, Tony Rodrigues, and Brockton City Councilor Winthrop Farwell, who opposes bringing in the guard, joined Gautam Mukunda to debate

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
My girl is a Teacher, when she tells me horror stories about Horrible kids I just say "EXPEL THEM!"

She tells me they can't legally do that anymore, kids can only be out of school like 3 days tops.

:yeshrug:
No more 10 days?????????????

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
No more 10 days?????????????
It's not about the kids. It's about money. The kids can't be counted as present the school can't get money. Apparently this while situation is a cause and effect scenario because of missing money......that fact went missing in a lot of replies in here.........chilly as fukk

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Nope, the school ain't trying to miss out on that check they get depending on how many kids that got attending school...

Once I found that out (it's a business) I understood that I would try to keep as much money flowing if I could too

:yeshrug:
Sounds like part of the motivation for no kid left behind......kid knows they getting left back they no about to show up for that roasting everyday......you pass them and even though they know they ain't do shjt, they still show up to continue to not do shyt......vicious cycle of income generation I guess

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Good stuff. They're showing the regular kids and the normal occurrences at the school. With 3700 students, the small lowlife element shouldn't overshadow the normal kids.

Glad that they are bringing in more security guards to curb the lowlifes , though. Because MFers are who they are. And can only be realistically dealt with one way