All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I got another question
I made him an account when I first got him the ps4
Can I add my name to the account and make my name the main name
Also if I pay for the online can we both have access to the online even tho we don't live together
Also if he came over with his ps4 and connect it to a different TV can we both play the same game online at the same time

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You and your son can play co-op together online.

Knack.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm trying to get a ps4 in the next few days so I can play the ww2 beta. I only play call of duty and the last 2 were wack but this one seems like it'll be better.
What are the differences? Anything I need to know? Does the GB really matter if I only have a handful of games? Is it better to get digital games? I don't be buying and selling them like that. What's game sharing? Can I transfer my name from ps3 to the 4? What does the online include? Can I put kodi on it?
Xbox1X has the best version of COD, and you don't need a kodi. Just download the app and win :eat:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hhh: Get an xbox one

Am I doing this console war thing right :patrice:

fukk you started this war console bs. :what: Did you read?...Op said he got his son for PS4 so he gonna buy a PS4 so he can play with him COD coop online with his son. THis shyt is not about you as a XBOX One stan. It's about him and his son. CHILL THE fukk OUT ...you and @PS4

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha:Everyone I know that bought an LBox has either sold it for a PS4 or admitted they were suckers for buying it to begin with.

:ufdup:If you still playing games on that piece of shyt hardware. I heard the online gaming community is so bad, it's like being at a club in the day time.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I got another question
I made him an account when I first got him the ps4
Can I add my name to the account and make my name the main name
Also if I pay for the online can we both have access to the online even tho we don't live together
Also if he came over with his ps4 and connect it to a different TV can we both play the same game online at the same time