Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
:mjpls: 27 caliber, huh?

:skip: yea, not large but for driving nails its enough

:pachaha:man shiiit, i seen a tiny ass 22 round nose drop a nikka plenty of times mayne

:dwillhuh:

:troll: muhfukkas up there lookin like pinball, whip your ass up. big joints just break a bone like fukk it

:dwillhuh:

:heh: ima go with this one mayne, how much i owe you?

:skip: uh...669 plus tax

:win: *flipflipflipflip*

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
D'angelo: It wasnt me who fukked up :to:
Striner: Oh really? :rudy: So who did? :ufdup: Why the fukk are we here?
Levy: Listen, all you need to do is keep your head thru the bail hearing. We've got a good shot at getting you home here. :ld:
D'angelo: Then what :wtb: hmm? Who gonna take the weight for all the shyt in the trunk of that car? :stopitslime: ...wheres wallace at?:aicmon: wheres the boy string?
Stringer: D'angelo shut your mouth. :birdman:
D'angelo: Wheres wallace? :ld: thats all i wanna know.
Levy: :merchant: ...Kid...you better think...

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
D'angelo: where the fukk is wallace? Huh? String...string....look at me...LOOK at me :damn:...WHERE THE fukk IS WALLCE :damn: HUH!?!?
Stringer: :stopitslime:
D'angelo: I DONT WANT THIS PAYLESS WEARIN MOTHERfukkER REPRESENTIN ME :damn: i'ma get my own man. Aight? So just get back in your car and get the fukk back down south.
Stringer: :comeon: alright you stupid motherfukker. You made this decision.
D'angelo: yeah i made my decision WHERE IS WALLACE AT :damn: WHERE THE fukk IS WALLACE :damn: WHERES WALLACE STRING :damn: WHERE THE fukk IS WALLACE HUH? WHERES WALLACE :to: :damn:

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
D'angelo: where the fukk is wallace? Huh? String...string....look at me...LOOK at me :damn:...WHERE THE fukk IS WALLCE :damn: HUH!?!?
Stringer: :stopitslime:
D'angelo: I DONT WANT THIS PAYLESS WEARIN MOTHERfukkER REPRESENTIN ME i'ma get my own man. Aight? So just get back in your car and get the fukk back down south.
Stringer: :comeon: alright you stupid motherfukker. You made this decision.
D'angelo: yeah i made my decision WHERE IS WALLACE AT :damn: WHERE THE fukk IS WALLACE :damn: WHERES WALLACE STRING :damn: WHERE THE fukk IS WALLACE HUH? WHERES WALLACE :to: :damn:

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Stringer: yo, proposition joe...he came to the funeral, pulled me aside, i mean he's got a smoker, everybody knows hes got a smoker... and he wants to share if we cut him a slice of the towers :ld:
Avon: :childplease: .... :rudy: ... :what:
Stringer: I know its just a thought :manny:
Avon: :mindblown: its not even a thought man. NO. :birdman:
Stringer: :huhldup:
Avon: lemme tell you somethin man we gonna get thru all of this
Stringer: i know..:beli:
Avon: ALL of it :comeon: