scariest film of all time?

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
The first nightmare on elm street. Freddy didnt joke as much. Later in the series he became more of a clown( they were still good tho ).

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
i heard the gareth evans (the raid) piece is dope!

yeah people were saying his piece should've been a full movie..i rarely find movies where the sequel is leaps and bounds better then the original

VHS2_11.jpg

:whoo:

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
The Exorcist
The Ring
Insidious
Exorcist III (Probably the only horror movie I won't watch, Trailer still has me shook to this day.)
Maybe, Dead Silence (Something about dolls)

Now that's just off scare factor if you're watching it for the first time.

All these old movies being mentioned other than The Exorcist, never made me twitch a muscle from what I can remember.

The one part in Rosemary's baby caught me off guard and a CLASSIC scene, but just an example of me being alright with old horror films.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
the only 2 movies to scare me in my life badly were candyman and insidious

i saw candyman in the theaters when i was 10 because my friend's older brother took us to see that shyt..all of us walked out like :merchant:...for the next 2 weeks i was shook...couldn't look in the mirror or any other reflection without having a panic attack

insidious i saw a couple years ago...it was a movie sitting in my media hub that i never got around too until one very early morning that i decided to put on with the intention it would prolly knock me back out...i was very wrong :sadcam:..my sleep was fukked up for 3 days...:smh: at myself for being so shook as a grown ass man

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
the only 2 movies to scare me in my life badly were candyman and insidious

i saw candyman in the theaters when i was 10 because my friend's older brother took us to see that shyt..all of us walked out like :merchant:...for the next 2 weeks i was shook...couldn't look in the mirror or any other reflection without having a panic attack

insidious i saw a couple years ago...it was a movie sitting in my media hub that i never got around too until one very early morning that i decided to put on with the intention it would prolly knock me back out...i was very wrong :sadcam:..my sleep was fukked up for 3 days...:smh: at myself for being so shook as a grown ass man

man taking your kid to see candyman at the age of 10 should count as child abuse :russ: ..

and yo insidious first half is one of the best horror experiences in recent memory..until it turns into some disney type ish

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
New texas chainsaw was pretty cool to me :lawd: @ the whitebread in that flick, It aint scary but its new :yeshrug: