‘Scarface’ Reboot Loses Director Antoine Fuqua

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I might need to check out Narcos:ohhh:?

But not this damn Scarface remake:scust:?

Didnt they have a plan to make a movie about Scarfaces son before or did i just imagine that?maybe im gettin confused frim when they did that Carlitos Way prequel with Diddy:scust:

Id rather see a movie about Scarface son then anybody trying to recreate Scarface,you cant top it as a classic....and like somebody said,its still new when you think how popular it continued to be with nikkas in the 90's,and we was still watching it religiously through the 2000's....seems like i just finally stopped watching Scarface like that:pachaha:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
thats not old to me. i know that they remake movies that are only like 8 years old now but i feel like our remakes at least had a little time between them back in the day...but then again how close to the original Scarface was the Pacino version?
Ghostbusters was rebooted last year, and it was released long after.

Movies get rebooted a lot. Scarface is a very old movie.

You probably werent born when that movie came out or at best have no memories of it if you were born then.

Daps
Why are they rebooting an overrated film? :patrice: Yeah I said it. Pacino was good but the film to me was never that good.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I might need to check out Narcos:ohhh:?

But not this damn Scarface remake:scust:?

Didnt they have a plan to make a movie about Scarfaces son before or did i just imagine that?maybe im gettin confused frim when they did that Carlitos Way prequel with Diddy:scust:

Id rather see a movie about Scarface son then anybody trying to recreate Scarface,you cant top it as a classic....and like somebody said,its still new when you think how popular it continued to be with nikkas in the 90's,and we was still watching it religiously through the 2000's....seems like i just finally stopped watching Scarface like that:pachaha:

You didn't dream that, I member reading about that shyt in the Source or XXL a long time ago and it was actually talked about and Cuban Linx from Terror Squad was a name that was mentioned as being the lead.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Coen's working on the script now.....:lupe:

Of course, they wrote that awful Gambit remake too.