Scar Lip shaking azz now

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Hilarious that people in here complaining she's having fun, as if anyone in here was supporting her mean mugging trauma raps. She's young, it's the summer. What do you expect.

fukk swizz beatz btw

Shorty was molested at 12 breh...

Do you really wanna see her still being sexualized in some manner?

I

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
im sure a good percentage of the girls yall fap over or pursued or actually have been with have also been molested at a young age. it's a widespread problem.
Very true 1 out of every 4 women i've had intimate conversations with at some point have been sexually assaulted shyt is insane how high it is.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Shorty was molested at 12 breh...

Do you really wanna see her still being sexualized in some manner?

I

What does that have to do with anything? Do you really think all/most people who were molested no longer wear bikinis, twerk, have sex, have fun etc? If this is what SHE wants to do why would anyone throw a red flag or act like she's violating something. This isn't even nearly as out there as the other women rappers right now, she's just having fun for the summer. Or did you expect her to drop another "I'm mad at life" track while the sun is out lol. Let her get her party anthem, it's fine.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Shyt these days look like parodies. I need exposure to peripheral artists that I can take seriously. Seems like even the pipeline is polluted.