SB LVII Rematch - Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Swift - Eagles @ Chiefs MNF Game Thread

Who Wins Tonight?

• Eagles

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And then these fukk nikkas refused to do anything at deadline

Pat should have been in their office demanding they make a move. It's absurd they got this group of bums out there.

When you need a play which WR do you go to? You can't rely on any of them. Rice is the only one I like and for whatever reason he's not out there enough.

Knew they were on some bullshyt when they were saying Toney was the #1 in the offseason. They're terrible at evaluating WR's. They just want a bunch of little guys who can run jet sweeps or they get a bunch of rejects to fill out the rotation.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Pat should have been in their office demanding they make a move. It's absurd they got this group of bums out there.

When you need a play which WR do you go to? You can't rely on any of them. Rice is the only one I like and for whatever reason he's not out there enough.

Knew they were on some bullshyt when they were saying Toney was the #1 in the offseason. They're terrible at evaluating WR's. They just want a bunch of little guys who can run jet sweeps or they get a bunch of rejects to fill out the rotation.
It’s what happens when you pay a QB unfortunately

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
I love how the game is so cyclical, draft picks and GM decisions really do show up on the field: KC went cheap at WR, it allowed them to build up and pay an elite defense, but on the flip they lead the league in drops and it cost them a game :manny:

Meanwhile Philly wins bc their #10 pick WR made an elite play

They not even paying the defense. Defense is mostly 2nd and 3rd year guys the hit on. That Mahommes contract leaving them with limited cap space cuz they gotta make tough decisions on Kelce and Chris Jones

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Easy W
Was never in doubt
fktankko5plhetxakvrk

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I'd cut MVS after that, basically called game right there :mjlol:

Chiefs let the best WR in football get traded cheap mfs :dead:
they offered him a lucrative deal. Tyreek could have stayed if he wanted too. And we still won a chip without him, are people missing that part? And i'd like to remind people, the Cheifs are 7-3 not 3-7.
Facts. Slippery ass field and late ass holding call :hhh:
a slippery field led to 2 wide open redzone touchdowns from "the WOAT receving core"? :laff: