Saying Aliens Built Ancient Monuments Isn't Only Crazy, It's Racist

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
People seem to have a difficult time understanding the ancient Egyptians possibly didn't look like any particular group of people today, but they had brown skin. Their features were probably unique and through history and mixing because of trade have probably lost their original look and features. Probably not as dark or light as some other groups in the region, but somewhere in between and over the multiple millennium since have mixed with other people groups.

Kind of like how ancient indian groups have been mixed up in the Americas.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida

Who is the third party in this equation? You got me curious.

The problem is, as much as we called ourselves being black and not accepting what cacs tell us, we half-assed it. We jettisoned the topical education but we still retained the core of our education which includes the timeline of evolution, OOA, etc.

We need to realize ALL of that is wrong. Even curious cacs are starting to question and invalidate what's been given to us.

There's a civil war, revolution, and revelation, due and coming in science and history. Right now the old skool have a strangle on academia and aren't allowing, or filtering information released. They're being stubborn and don't want old cacs legacy ruined...plus there's info involved which can ruin society as they want it.

Getting too it, the timeline of human evolution on this planet isn't linear. It's cyclic. How long has these cycles been going is the question.

This means there have been...:lolbron:...and still are multiple civilizations of "man" who live on this planet. Some of them very ancient and probably "different". It's all right here in our face. It explains soooooo much lol.

The Great pyramids are remnants from one of these ancient civilizations of man.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
There is a knowledge and technology that goes with constructing megaliths. I'm trying to think of a modern day comparison...

Let's say America has the knowledge and technology to build carriers, skyscrapers, atomic bombs, etc. This means America will not be conquered and destroyed by say an Amazonian tribe!!!

This is what the other people's would've been compared to at that time as far as Kemet go. If what we're taught or think was accurate.

Kemet being invaded and defeated by Persians, Greeks, etc., is like America being invaded and defeated by Amazonian tribes!

invalid

Banned
Daps
When did yall realize truth?
What age?

I'm my momma's coochie. The question y'all should ask y'all selves is why were y'all so prone to disinformation?

What factors contribute to making the 'fantastical' rational and logical and the 'rational and logical' fantastical to you all?

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
I don’t know who built the pyramids honestly, but the people who believe in ancient astronauts aren’t necessarily racist, they just believe in aliens.

It’s the regular archeologists who don’t want to give blacks the credit.

There are megaliths all over the world the ancient aliens claim tbh.
dat name and dat rep tho, cac

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Badarians were black

ancient sources claim it was an out post of Ethiopia. India was called sindh and eastern Ethiopia and it and Egypt were known as two black empires which explains something’s. Like Ganges being named after an Ethiopian king

Ammon was a nation state where Ethiopians and Egyptians both lived. Herodotus also claims they borrowed from each other.

and then the Ham/Ammon/Amun/Hammon/Amon/Amon Ra syncretism if you wanna go deep. Whos equivalents are Zeus, Cronus and El :sas2:

Last edited:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
They aint slick.

:francis:

Meanwhile....Ancient Egypt

c5e5e59abeca887a92d2af444c978d61--egyptian-art-egyptian-beauty.jpg

piye_nubiamkings.jpg

1200px-Musicians_and_dancers_on_fresco_at_Tomb_of_Nebamun.jpg
I saw this posted on another supposedly black forum and some of the posters argued that they were white and couldn’t have been black

mykey

Superstar
Daps
I've painted my house, but I didn't build it.

Africans, as we know the people, did not build the pyramids. I'm trying to recollect the source where even they admitted as such. They moved in, redecorated, and were attempting to relearn what was lost after whatever event happened which drove man to flee underground and into Central South Africa.
Go tell your nonsense to somebody else.
:pacspit:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
People seem to have a difficult time understanding the ancient Egyptians possibly didn't look like any particular group of people today, but they had brown skin. Their features were probably unique and through history and mixing because of trade have probably lost their original look and features. Probably not as dark or light as some other groups in the region, but somewhere in between and over the multiple millennium since have mixed with other people groups.

Kind of like how ancient indian groups have been mixed up in the Americas.

I don’t even get what you mean, like no other group today, that don’t even make sense. Do new people get built or something, they look like any Kenyan Sudanese Ethiopian Afro Asiatic or Nilo Saharan people in those areas, simple.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I don’t even get what you mean, like no other group today, that don’t even make sense. Do new people get built or something, they look like any Kenyan Sudanese Ethiopian Afro Asiatic or Nilo Saharan people in those areas, simple.

They were ruled over by the Assyrians, Persian, Greeks and Romans. We see what America turned into with the Europeans taking over the land here. It's more than likely the same thing was happening there. If Cleopatra was married to a Roman, why do we think there wasn't mixing going on in the general population. That's naive to think that, and that was thousands of years ago.