Say brehs….Fallout 4 really ain’t that bad

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Put me on game breh :ohhh:

I’m still confused on the factions here, they basically the same as NV? Like the Institute is basically what Caesar and nem was? Or is the institute the “good guys”?
Yeah, the faction system is similar. The Institute is closer to the Enclave than Caesar's legion. Elitist scientists.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
i hated it. Borderlands 3 is the first shooting game that i really like

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Graphics was dope too on the people's facial designs and whatnot...:wow: another gripe was the rain system like if im in a house why is it im still wet???:heh:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Put me on game breh :ohhh:

I’m still confused on the factions here, they basically the same as NV? Like the Institute is basically what Caesar and nem was? Or is the institute the “good guys”?
So your character is probably like mine, placed in a world and just trying to figure things out, especially what happened to your kid

As you travel around a bit, you'll see for yourself how terrible the world has become

And you'll meet the minutemen early and that is a worthy cause, but as you get to know them you realize that those guys arent enough to help the Commonwealth

Your a good person, a hero some may say, and you want to help

So what are your options?

Join the Railroad? So you can save synth lives at the cost of human lives?
Join the Brotherhood? So you can be a big as toy soldier in someone elses army?

Or join the institute....

....where you can put the most advanced technology know to mankind to use and save the world

and then you and your army friends can rule rebuild the Commonwealth into something truly great

and your kid is good with it too

Last edited:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I actually recently got back to this with some mods. The mods really help this game so much, Sim Settlements is a must, also got some extra factions and settlements modded in, some new guns as well.