Say brehs….Fallout 4 really ain’t that bad

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
Nowhere near the masterpiece of New Vegas :hubie:

But I’ve tried to play through multiple times, and it gets a lot of disdain online, but frfr it’s surprisingly nice now looking back :ohhh:

Idk why but it really just clicked for me,

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They lost me with the VA. Took away too much choice imo. Never even played the DLC. Bought it again when I built my first PC, and haven’t gotten myself to even open it to this day, 2 and a half builds later :francis:

But not a bad game at all. In a vacuum, not comparing it to 3 or NV, it’s a pretty good one tbh

rdj

Pro
Daps
Played through it multiple times. Great game. Loved how the luck tree is full of interesting perks and every junk item had a purpose. Can't go back to the old fallouts because the guns feel so much better in 4.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
They lost me with the VA. Took away too much choice imo. Never even played the DLC. Bought it again when I built my first PC, and haven’t gotten myself to even open it to this day, 2 and a half builds later :francis:

But not a bad game at all. In a vacuum, not comparing it to 3 or NV, it’s a pretty good one tbh
The weird part is The Witcher 3 came out the same year and had voice acting for all its npcs and still managed to have rich, immersive choices and high stakes.

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
Join the institute

Put me on game breh :ohhh:

I’m still confused on the factions here, they basically the same as NV? Like the Institute is basically what Caesar and nem was? Or is the institute the “good guys”?