Saw We're The Millers tonight

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
This movie was so unfunny...the little nerdy dude had some funny moments and Rons Swanson and his wife had a few funny lines but aside from that the movie was amazingly devoid of laughs.

cosign. A lot of it was forced humor. It really had the potential to be GOAT but fell short.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
shyt was funny. Aniston is :takedat:.....The older she's getting the better she's been looking to me.

The only part they lost me was with the spider joke. I don't get what's so funny about flashing dudes balls all over the screen. It's like the studios have decided that at least one comedy a year needs to do that Tyler Durden dikk joke to everyone.

She wasn't even the baddest chick on Friends breh :shaq2:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
finally saw this and i was dying laughter

naming the kilo of cocaine lebron and throwing it in the road

jennifer anniston :banderas:

the kissing scene :heh:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The To Do List > this shyt

I like tall lanky girls, especially wannabee white ones but no, she just doesn't do it for me, the big problem with this movie is that it wants to be the first female ranchy sex comedy, but it falls just short of that, and why the hell does the black guy have to do Cunnilingus, he couldn't do the drop hump and have mclovin do that shiet, why did it have to be pressed ass Donald Glover

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, way better than expected. This and The Heat are the best comedies of the year.

A lot of funny moments unlike the trailer which I found forced. LOL at when he hit the big Mexican with a wrench and he didn't drop and they stared and he's like "Why are we even fighting?" and when he's giving out 125 gs to all of them he goes to the girl "With all that money you can buy a house and run away from it"

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Have to up this thread.....always glossed over this movie thinking it would be garbage. Randomly watched in HBO tonight and this shyt was :dead::dead::dead:

Very quick and witty, intelligent humor. Rarely do movies make me laugh out loud when I'm by myself, but this one did multiple times

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have to up this thread.....always glossed over this movie thinking it would be garbage. Randomly watched in HBO tonight and this shyt was :dead::dead::dead:

Very quick and witty, intelligent humor. Rarely do movies make me laugh out loud when I'm by myself, but this one did multiple times

breh this sh1t was far from witty, it was standard cac humor of the last 5-10 years