Saw We're The Millers tonight

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So is this similar to Horrible Bosses humor or more like Pineapple Express?
Closer to Horrible Bosses than Pineapple Express but not as funny as either movie to be honest.
All this talk about laughing so hard your side started hurting has me like :what:, I chuckled a few times but that was about it.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Closer to Horrible Bosses than Pineapple Express but not as funny as either movie to be honest.
All this talk about laughing so hard your side started hurting has me like :what:, I chuckled a few times but that was about it.

I thought Pineapple Express was overrated as hell. I thought Horrible Bosses was pretty funny. Sudekis is a funny guy. I'm hearing some good things about this film.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah, im 100% African. Undiluted too, unlike you.

Movie was funny. It makes you mad. It also makes you made that my hair is coarser than yours too.
I'm not mad..I just don't get how your fagget ass finds this movie hilarious

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I came away really impressed with the movie. I didn't really have any great expectations for the film, so I came away giving this movie a nice two thumbs up. It's actually pretty damn funny and I would honestly recommend people to check it out if they want a movie with some good laughs.

The scene where he tried to get his "son" to suck the cop's dikk was hilarious.

Last edited:

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone have reviews? I need Coli reviews, I can't trust nobody else

How you gonna trust these fools over anyone else when it comes to movies? I did the same, until y'all had me thinking The Wolverine was the next Dark Knight.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It was pretty decent. I wouldn't say it was a great comedy but there were some good laughs. Ken Marino had me dyin as the strip club owner. I like Aniston in these dirty roles she been doin

Also, I kind of want to impregnate Emma Roberts :manny:

calh45

Cal
Daps
shyt was funny. Aniston is :takedat:.....The older she's getting the better she's been looking to me.

The only part they lost me was with the spider joke. I don't get what's so funny about flashing dudes balls all over the screen. It's like the studios have decided that at least one comedy a year needs to do that Tyler Durden dikk joke to everyone.