Saw Jackie Brown again...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
watching it for the 3rd time…granted I haven’t seen it in a minute…still got an hour left…I forgot exactly how country sheronda was lmaooo…movie is every bit as good as I remember it being…still my favorite tarantino movie

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pam Grier should of been nominated for an Oscar for this...

outright disrespectful that she nor sam jackson were nominated for their performances but robert forster was…especially sam jackson since he would’ve been in the same category

sam jackson was damn near the devil in this…scary role/character :lupe:

first time I saw this was when it released in theaters…can’t remember the 2nd time I watched it…just finished it and the movie is truly a classic…held up very well

been rewatching some of QT’s films…this is the first one I’ve enjoyed…imo inglorious basterds and django did not hold up well…to be honest tho I wasn’t overwhelmed by either film the first time I watched them…will probably watch kill bill 1/2 this weekend

Last edited:

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
outright disrespectful that she nor sam jackson were nominated for their performances but robert forster was…especially sam jackson since he would’ve been in the same category

sam jackson was damn near the devil in this…scary role/character :lupe:

first time I saw this was when it released in theaters…can’t remember the 2nd time I watched it…just finished it and the movie is truly a classic…held up very well

been rewatching some of QT’s films…this is the first one I’ve enjoyed…imo inglorious basterds and django did not hold up well…to be honest tho I wasn’t overwhelmed by either film the first time I watched them…will probably watch the kill bill 1/2 this weekend
Robert Forster was really good but Samuel L. Jackson was magnificent. Nobody reads Tarantino dialogue like Jackson. So many quotables from Jackie Brown.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Classic and probably my favorite QT, and thats saying something.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely Tarantino's funniest movie

Also after reading Rum Punch it's more than obvious Tarantino got his dialogue style from Elmore Leonard. All of his books read just like Tarantino flicks. There are hardly any changes in translated dialogue from Rum Punch to Jackie Brown