Saw a personal trainer (cac) with a cac today

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
His cac in training was doing 70 lb. lat. pull down (narrow grip), 75 lbs. on the bench press etc.

I always say personal trainers are a waste of money but how can this cac be so stupid :mjlol:

This mothafukka at ground zero and thinks he needs to shell out $75.00 for a warm-up session all over the map.

How about start doing the shyt yourself fakkit :heh:

PATHETIC.

Personal trainers are ALWAYS a waste. ESPECIALLY when you at ground zero.

Arguments?

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Eh every summer and winter break I get sessions from my trainer that I used to have weekley sessions with him just to make sure I got good form and everything else looks good. But that's mainly cause I trust him.

Honestly to me most people waste their money by getting personal trainers cause they have that one session and think it will change them. But they don't do the other shyt that matters like getting their diet in check. Also they Prob are half-assing their other workouts.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His cac in training was doing 70 lb. lat. pull down (narrow grip), 75 lbs. on the bench press etc.

I always say personal trainers are a waste of money but how can this cac be so stupid :mjlol:

This mothafukka at ground zero and thinks he needs to shell out $75.00 for a warm-up session all over the map.

How about start doing the shyt yourself fakkit :heh:

PATHETIC.

Personal trainers are ALWAYS a waste. ESPECIALLY when you at ground zero.

Arguments?

Eh man, don't clown him. At least the trainer was showing him basic shyt instead of juggling kettle bells on a bosu ball. Everyone starts somewhere, but I agree 100-percent with personal trainers being worthless. I taught myself everything I know just reading articles and watching youtube

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Eh man, don't clown him. At least the trainer was showing him basic shyt instead of juggling kettle bells on a bosu ball. Everyone starts somewhere, but I agree 100-percent with personal trainers being worthless. I taught myself everything I know just reading articles and watching youtube
Yeah agree I never got a trainer. Taught myself pretty much everything. But some people don't know how to use their resources like that so I understand the need for trainers somewhat. People need somewhere to start.

They are worthless tho to a point :yeshrug:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah agree I never got a trainer. Taught myself pretty much everything. But some people don't know how to use their resources like that so I understand the need for trainers somewhat. People need somewhere to start.

They are worthless tho to a point :yeshrug:

True but you gotta remember man, most of those people aren't ever going to keep up with it anyway. If you need someone else to motivate you to do something, then you're not passionate enough to do it anyway.

Those are the way people that hate exercise. For me, I love exercise. Without it I'd be a wreck.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
people are stupid as fukk my nikka. You didn't know this? Mother fukkers can't even subtract 7 from 28 so do you expect them to be able to count calories/macros and stay motivated? Most people aint shyt and need external motivation to keep working out, which is lame, I agree PT's are worthless but that aint gon stop me from being one :mjpls:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: are yall talking about. In every gym I've ever been to the personal trainers mainly help old people and people who are obese. How the fukk are they worthless?

Helping old people and obese is different to me man, but you're right about that. That's different to me. In my gym I see people totally physically capable working with them. Maybe I'm just a hater

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I used to say all PT's were worthless....
...but everybody isnt into working out to the point where they study the shyt on their own time.

I had my girl get a PT because otherwise she would just mess around in the weight area, do 30min of cardio and leave....
...so instead she sees the trainer 1 or 2 times a week, and goes to a class another day of the week.

Her trainer is legit...thick ass white girl w/ perfect squat and dl form (when I used to workout there I would find myself staring at her).

So if someone has the money...its not a big deal :manny:

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
I understand the need for trainers.

Just today, my brother and I were doing Barbell Rows and I kept telling my bro he was doing it wrong but he didn't seem to get how to do the rows right. Just so happened that a couple of the trainers who worked there came over and explained to him that lifting his chest up during rows would fukk his back up.

I'm the kind of guy who needs to know exactly everything I'm doing before I do anything, much less set foot in the gym. My brother on the other hand, his attitude is "I'm just going to go and get hench, so I'll do whatever :manny:", and step in the place, use the machines, some curls and benches then go home. Won't have a routine or plan or prorgram - nothing. Some people just don't have the patience or aptitude for that type of shyt - it blows my mind but they really don't unfortunately. That's why they have personal trainers. A personal trainer allows that person not to have to think about their workout or anything like that, just to go in, have someone tell you your form sucks so you can fix it, have your program laid out for you, and your diet for good measure, and that's it.

I don't clown those people, they all gotta start somewhere, and maybe they will learn how to put their own program together if they do enough with the trainer.