Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
AyJBMhjCQAAQTWV.jpg
This May very well be the most random shyt I've ever seen. Is that Batista with them??

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
HAHAH...DAMN BELDING..have some fukking PRIDE, dammit:laugh::laugh: Kelly looks DELICIOUS...they still got it:yes: I'll never forget Zack slapping those pills out of Jesse's hand when he found out she was really doing drugs.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Im a 89 baby, grew up watching this show after school

the minute i saw zack morris face in that clip, it opened a flood of memories i didnt even know i had.

jesse and kelly were probably the 1st white girls i ever had a crush on

I liked Kelly from this show, Kelly Bundy, Kristin Davis and her JUICY ass from Melrose Place, and of course Six aka Jenna Von Oy from Blossom. She was no joke. OH YEAH....Soliel Moon Frye from Punky Brewster when she got older...damn was she looking fukking excellent. Somebody was living the dream hitting that during her teen and early adult years.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Kinda sad screech burn the bridges of the only thing he had

Not really the same without him

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps

pitch left-handed with the chip wrist
bring mr. belding out, that means you gettin dismissed (bayside)

ended up at this interview from the rapgenius page.. :deadmanny:

Action Bronson: “That’s Mr. fukking Belding [from Saved By The Bell] if you don’t know who Dennis Haskins is. And he’s a friend of a friend of mine. And my man had put him on to my music, and he loved it. And my man was like, ‘Mr. Belding wants to come through so I can introduce you.’ So he came through to my show in L.A., we linked, and that was that. Needless to say, he’s not Mr. Belding to me anymore, he’s [my boy now]. It’s a ridiculous situation.

He’s the homie, [which is why I named the record after him]. He’s a creep. He was [at the show] trying to find some young bytches. The thing is, [I had him come out and introduce me to the crowd at the show], and not everybody at the show knew who he was. He’s [known by] the older generation, not the younger generation. It definitely [went over a couple people’s heads].”

when did we become the older generation brehs? :mjcry:

:dead: @ mr. belding trolling for bytches at a action bronson show