AyJBMhjCQAAQTWV.jpg

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She went lesbian, breh. :yeshrug:

I know, I can tell from when she showed up on that show and I'm not surprised but still you do have some fine ass dyke b!tch but oh well, she's a real dyke then her sister just :leon:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
tori :bustback::bustback::bustback:

Hi, Internet,

Leanna Creel here, but you might know me better as Tori from season 10 of Saved By The Bell. I was watching The Tonight Show last night from my modest, but well-decorated, home and imagine my surprise to see a reunion of my old TV classmates! Throwback clothes! Four-and-a-half jokes! Kelly got fat! It was truly a hoot. But as much fun as it was to watch from my couch, I would’ve preferred to have been there in person. Which leads me to the big question I am asking myself today: Why did nobody call me to be a part of the Saved By The Bell reunion?

Yes, I know I wasn’t the only cast member absent last night. Dustin Diamond and Lark Voorhies also couldn’t make it. I can’t say I’m surprised. Dustin straight up stabbed a guy on Christmas and Lark Voorhies is going face crazy. That’s when you slowly go so crazy that your face changes to warn innocent bystanders, like a venomous snake with brightly colored scales. I mean, look at Randy Quaid. He looks like meth Santa Claus. You’d cross the street if you saw him coming your way at night. I’m not crazy, so don’t be afraid to invite me to a reunion! My face looks super normal. I will show up camera ready and bring my own wardrobe.

At least Lark Voorhies and Dustin Diamond were mentioned in the articles about cast members who weren’t there! I, on the other hand, was not.

http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/...to-know-why-she-wasn-t-invited-to-the-reunion

i'm gonna need a quote from stacy karosi :takedat:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Ain't nothing wrong with kicking it with some suburban cacs for a half hour on a Saturday kicko :ehh:
alotta shyt just irritated me when i was younger
you how many of these typa shows there were? lol
and a muthafukka couldnt get a good show about inner city life for minorities?
gave a muthafukka South Central and that shyt barely lasted a full season:deadmanny:
but eh... Saved by the Bell :blessed: