Saudimania: WWE Greatest Royal Rumble 4-27-18 12PM EST [Live/Spoilers] (Don't Post No Hoes)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
So, basically, the winner gets nothing but a trophy... so I will be pulling for Kofi Kingston. He's due!!!

EqD5uK2.gif
You know :jbhmm:since this is technically a Royal Rumble Match I was wondering what was going to be the "Kofi Spot" that they always do. Other than getting thrown out and landing on top of a camel somehow I couldn't think of anything so Kofi winning the match instead would be a welcome change.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
You know :jbhmm:since this is technically a Royal Rumble Match I was wondering what was going to be the "Kofi Spot" that they always do. Other than getting thrown out and landing on top of a camel somehow I couldn't think of anything so Kofi winning the match instead would be a welcome change.

His New Day brothers are pulling for him too :mjcry:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Spoilers for surprise entrants :lolbron:

PWInsider.com has confirmed that former WWE star Shawn Daivari is in Saudi Arabia for the Greatest Royal Rumble tomorrow. Daivari, 33, last worked full-time for WWE in 2007. Over the course of his time with the company, he wrestled and managed a number of talents including The Great Khali (who is also working the Rumble event), Kurt Angle and Mohammad Hussan. After leaving WWE, Daivari worked for Ring of Honor, Impact Wrestling and for independent promotions all over the world. He currently co-owns and operates the ACADEMY in Minneapolis with Ken Anderson, training pro wrestling students alongside Molly Holly.

PWInsider.com has also confirmed that former WWE Cruiserweight champion is in Saudi Arabia for the Greatest Royal Rumble. Hornswoggle.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I don't understand why they haven't thrown a title shot as the prize for the rumble
How difficult would it be to give the winner a shot at money in the bank in June or whatever the fun the event in July is
It would draw more hype to those events
:gucci:
Legit no reason at all to win the greatest rumble :mjlol: