Saudimania: WWE Greatest Royal Rumble 4-27-18 12PM EST [Live/Spoilers] (Don't Post No Hoes)

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
So what does the winner of this rumble get?

That trophy.

6baf7cd75f1f978b-600x400.jpg

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
I don't understand why they haven't thrown a title shot as the prize for the rumble
How difficult would it be to give the winner a shot at money in the bank in June or whatever the fun the event in July is
It would draw more hype to those events
:gucci:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I don't understand why they haven't thrown a title shot as the prize for the rumble
How difficult would it be to give the winner a shot at money in the bank in June or whatever the fun the event in July is
At least they are putting this on the Network..unlike Starrcade

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Because this is THE show. Saudis don't want their Greatest Royal Rumble match to be a set up for a match sometime later in the U.S.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Because it wouldn't make a difference. The show is stacked enough to get all the attention is gonna get regardless. Besides, there's no hype in getting a title shot at a random WWE PPV at this point and as Cobratron said the point is to make winning the rumble the price, not set up another show that's gonna be set up anyways, isn't that important to begin with and it's not gonna be made more important because it has the Greatest Royal Rumble winner challenging for a the belt :manny: