Saudimania: WWE Greatest Royal Rumble 4-27-18 12PM EST [Live/Spoilers] (Don't Post No Hoes)

reigun

Superstar
Daps
AmusedHarmfulHuia.0.gif

You can't tell me they haven't given up on Reigns to some extent. These last two months have had him looking like a whole bytch out here.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
This was a fun event :yeshrug:

I literally laughed for 5 minutes watching that Titus fall :mjlol::mjlol:

Undertaker may be washed but his theme still gives me goosebumps :wow:

They even booing Roman in Saudia Arabia, that heat :mjgrin:

Royal Rumble was fun. Winner should get a title shot at summer slam.

Strap that rocket to braun

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
Why? He's not the same randy from 2004-2008, he's been boring now and bland always wrestling halfassed for a while now.
Nostalgia. The fans, especially marks and international crowds still feel that connection to him from when he was at his peak. They dont care if hes bland, to them thats still RKO! :gladbron: I was personally never a fan of his, but I get it.

The same can apply to so many other wrestlers who are past their prime, but still hold the love and/or respect of the fans.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So people thought this was gonna be a game-changing show, complete with a Roman title win eh?

:heh:

It's no different than when they had those other overseas shows... just a big show for the people to enjoy, and it goes on the Network cause they can put it on there.

Folks were really confident they were gonna have Reigns win the title for the first time in 2 years at 3:00 in the afternoon on a Friday, on a show that was clearly done for novelty... OK!

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Overall, it was a standout event in the fact that it was a unique vibe. I'm all for them doing big events at different and new locations on a special day/time. So it felt notable in that regard. The matches themselves were all pretty worthless and bland. Hopefully they'll readjust how they approach and book this next year, but it was still an interesting experience, so I can't really hate.

Plus TSC held it down and kept it fun as always. :salute: