Saudimania: WWE Greatest Royal Rumble 4-27-18 12PM EST [Live/Spoilers] (Don't Post No Hoes)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
giphy.gif
:ehh: That's honestly not a bad idea along with a big ass bowl of cereal
tumblr_m3qhyikoDS1qdbhifo1_500.gif

WalkGawd

Pro
Daps
So I just found out I got the day off from work on this day so I'll be here from beginning to end... but what do I eat for this brehs? :jbhmm:
:patrice:Do I buy the same pizza and wings combo just like I had for WrestleMania?
:patrice:Do I get some bbq for this?
:patrice:Do I make a grand slam breakfast since this starts in the morning time?

Switch it up and eat a big breakfast. Waffle House style.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There has been a lot of speculation on WWE possibly doing a match between Bobby Lashley and WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar, but The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that there are no plans for the match, at least right now. The Observer had reported in January that Lashley may start a program with Lesnar after WrestleMania, although Lesnar was not aware about it at the time, even though he's supposed to be told of his programs in advance.

If there is any truth to reports of Lesnar leaving WWE after his current short-term deal expires, WWE could get two losses out of him - the title loss and a loss that would be done to build up another Superstar. There's no word yet on what WWE has planned for Lesnar after his Steel Cage match with Roman Reigns on April 27th at the Greatest Royal Rumbleevent in Saudi Arabia.

I guess its coronation time

:trash:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to The Wrestling Observer, WWE is currently not planning a Brock Lesnar vs. Bobby Lashley match. The feeling is that if Lesnar is leaving that WWE can get two losses out of him, one to Reigns, and one to hopefully help build someone else. Meltzer speculates that the other loss could be to Strowman.

:francis:

Roman on raw

Big cass on smackdown

Vince...

:mjlol: