Saudimania: WWE Greatest Royal Rumble 4-27-18 12PM EST [Live/Spoilers] (Don't Post No Hoes)

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
What the fukk are they doing, honestly :laff:

Vinny Mac was probably so mad at the backlash, that now Rusev is about to job in record timing :mjcry:

With the support he getting, I almost hope they do it. Fool around and make him the second coming of :bryan:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
So I just found out I got the day off from work on this day so I'll be here from beginning to end... but what do I eat for this brehs? :jbhmm:
:patrice:Do I buy the same pizza and wings combo just like I had for WrestleMania?
:patrice:Do I get some bbq for this?
:patrice:Do I make a grand slam breakfast since this starts in the morning time?

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I read they are blocking off part of the arena for reasons unknown and that the King has allocated all of the floor seats for himself and his entourage and other important people.

Waits for WWE Security to try and tell the King and his friends not to throw trash at Roman... :russ:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
What the fukk are they doing, honestly :laff:

Vinny Mac was probably so mad at the backlash, that now Rusev is about to job in record timing :mjcry:

They said Vince was PISSED that Rusev called Taker "old" in the TMZ video... So they took him out of the match until they talked to taker and asked if he was "offended" by Rusev's comments

shyt's fukking stupid...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They said Vince was PISSED that Rusev called Taker "old" in the TMZ video... So they took him out of the match until they talked to taker and asked if he was "offended" by Rusev's comments

shyt's fukking stupid...

Report this morning says Vince was cool with it. He just changed his mind and then changed it back as he’s known to do.

So much like everything else, who knows the actual truth :manny:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When's the watch party gonna be for this brehs? Saturday morning to let the TSC fam enjoy Avengers Friday night?:jbhmm:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
So I just found out I got the day off from work on this day so I'll be here from beginning to end... but what do I eat for this brehs? :jbhmm:
:patrice:Do I buy the same pizza and wings combo just like I had for WrestleMania?
:patrice:Do I get some bbq for this?
:patrice:Do I make a grand slam breakfast since this starts in the morning time?

giphy.gif