Saudi Arabia has begun construction on 100 mile long skyscraper city that will house 9 million residents

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Nikkaz fighting over who controls the elevators.
"He who controls the elevators holds the keys to the entire building grasshopper":manny:

Imagine a gang taking control of the HVAC system if the elevator gang won't release the elevators and escalators.....

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Imagine a gang taking control of the HVAC system if the elevator gang won't release the elevators and escalators.....
Half the building hot as fukk while the other side is normal. They definitely gotta come to some type of mutual agreement. Meanwhile another gang got the parking garage under hostage.:mjlol:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Damn, in the projects, you would have issues with people from different buildings...here it would be different floors

Stay off the 29th
:demonic:

That's what it was like when I was college. At Alcorn St. It seemed like they purposely put people from certain places on the same floor in the Men's Tower to stir up animosity. :mjlol:

@MostReal When I was on the yard, everybody hated brehs from Detroit.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
You think itā€™s more expensive to live at the top (like penthouses in the cities) or the bottom because of ease of access, less floors?:jbhmm:

City brehs, how does the elevator work in the skyscrapers? Are there designated elevators for small groups of floors? Or do you have to wait and stop on each floor going up

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Never had any issues with people from up there

Me neither, most of the people I hung around though were from the Chi and brehs from the D or the boot.

My homies did have a free for all brawl with them brehs after a basketball game outside the gym.

I avoided all that fukkery. I stayed in the football dorm.