Sasha Obama said fukk that white washed shyt...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Her makeup is really bad and the photo doesn't make sense, however there is another picture of her with a similar top on in the mirror and her hair is colored the same with dark tips

With certain people on Twitter they frequently do that little donate to trans people thing and the person who uploaded the picture has pronouns in their bio so I assume the uploader is transgender and not the person in the photo
Yea that makes sense.

And TBH considering the issues trans people face...I don't blame them. I read some sad stories about trans people not getting proper health care, getting thrown out of their homes/evicted, discriminated against at work, all of that on social media (i have a transgender sibling too) so I know what struggles they go through even though I don't experience that as a straight cis hetero black man. Plus they be going hard for black folk so I respect the black lgbt community in general.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
So is that Sasha or a treh?
5d2745f4c636dc3e6149365a99d48289.png

:laff:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
She looks crazy and just like her dad.

The other one looks nice but she more into Conors and Ricks.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Yea that makes sense.

And TBH considering the issues trans people face...I don't blame them. I read some sad stories about trans people not getting proper health care, getting thrown out of their homes/evicted, discriminated against at work, all of that on social media (i have a transgender sibling too) so I know what struggles they go through even though I don't experience that as a straight cis hetero black man. Plus they be going hard for black folk so I respect the black lgbt community in general.

I had to double check what forum I was on while reading this.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
EVEN THE PRESIDENTS DAUGHTER IS A THOT. THIS COUNTRY IS FINISHED :damn: :damn:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
My boy got caught up out in Hoover, AL with a tranny. Didn't realize it until it was too late. I sent him this photo and thread and he told me to hold tight. :hubie: Ima fall back until breh gives the all clear.