Sasha Obama said fukk that white washed shyt...

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
well its not chopped. i put it PS and inverted the channels to look if there were 2 different images. and nah.

im guessing its a tranny that just so happens to look like her. those hands are unusually big.

make up is a powerful tool. seen a white woman make herself into drake once.

:russ:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I'm low key surprised that the Obama's don't have NSA support to keep damn near everything off social media.
I think they have a very Laissez-faire approach towards their girls adult life, it seems they instilled good values in them and trust they will make the right choice while they find their own ways. I like it:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
u1BsWhH_d.jpg

Breh about to risk it all
:russ:
Wish my daughter would hang out with King Von :picard:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I think they have a very Laissez-faire approach towards their girls adult life, it seems they instilled good values in them and trust they will make the right choice while they find their own ways. I like it:yeshrug:
Yeah but I'd be concerned about a racist or even a terrorist attack. Even if some white surpremist group doesn't sacifice themselves it's be nothing to have a Terrorist try it then try to blame it on some white boys.

If Michelle Obama gets touched and people think it was the booijiedeen rather than the Mujihadeen that would be a whole problem. The sheas would be out here sounding like Malcolm X.